Search results

1. Breakie

Subscriber Milestone Hit That Big 1.6K Subscribers!

We did it! Woot! Super Hype! TeamRawr! Thank you all for the Support!
  2. Breakie

Spyro Reignited Trilogy | PC Graphics Settings | High vs Low

View: https://youtu.be/aT78qCU6hgQ
  3. Breakie

Channel Milestone Hit 600,000 Views!

Woot! :3 Super Duper Happy to hit over 600K Views, Getting close to that 1Million! Thank You, Viewers!
  4. Breakie

TubeBuddy Suggestion Auto Add Function for Ad Breaks on Video Content

Hello, I just had a thought if there is a way for TubeBuddy to make an auto function to press a button or put in times for ad breaks. Example: Within Studio Beta - Going to the video on the right-hand side to click on TB icon, it gives you an option to place ad breaks from 5 min increments or...
  5. Breakie

A Lag Switcher Demogorgon? Is it Legit? | Dead by Daylight

⭐ With a new chapter comes new killer to enter the realm of Dead by Daylight. Introducing a lag switcher Demogorgon into the new map of Dead by Daylight Stranger Things. Not sure if the killer was truly lag switching but hey, you decide!
  6. Breakie

YouTube Opinion How do you write titles for YouTube videos?

I always wanted to know, how do you write your titles for YouTube Videos? Over the years with YouTube I used to write out titles with the dashes in the middle for long titles but I have moved over to the line break method of writing titles. Just curious if others still use the dash break, line...
  7. Breakie

Answered Getting Random Giveaway from Tubebuddy App

User name: Breakie Title of thread: Getting Random Giveaway from Tubebuddy App Request Type TubeBuddy Mobile Android or (Apple) IOS? Android What version of TubeBuddy Mobile? 2.3.1 Explain your issue: Hello, while I was using Tubebuddy App on my S9+ phone I got a random popup from the app...
  8. Breakie

Gaming Channel Breakie The Dragon

User name: Breakie Title of introduction: Breakie The Dragon Your name/ Alias: Michael or Breakie Where are you from? Texas How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy through a buddy of mine that also makes content on YouTube. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to start...