Search results

1. 7

TubeBuddy Suggestion Add Subscriber Count Next to Account Names Everywhere

Hi @Andrew! Hope you’re doing well. Any update on the status of this suggestion?
  2. 7

Thanks Andrew! I’m actually surprised by the amount of attention this got. Guess I’m not the only one who finds this useful. Sending it forward means it’s making its way into production?
  3. 7

Same! But hopefully it gets added soon. You’re welcome! Sorry but what is HK? Thank you for the support, brotha! You and me both, man. Glad you like the suggestion.
  4. 7

You’re absolutely right Andrew. It is unfortunate the direction YT is taking with the sub-count changes. But it’s a change that we all must adapt to. I guess what I’m trying to say is some information is better than no information at all. I would much rather see an abbreviated sub-count next...
  5. 7

I wonder what @Phil and @Andrew think of this? :thinking:
  6. 7

Thanks for the feedback BraveStarrTG! Ooh, I hadn’t thought of it from a content creator’s perspective. You’re absolutely right—feedback from a larger sub count user should generally hold more merit simply because they’re probably doing something right on their own channel. Your way of using...
  7. 7

—————SHORT VERSION————— First off, I want to say that I absolutely love your product. It’s clean, fast, and does what it’s supposed to do—every time. Unlike The-Competitor-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named, your company supports various platforms besides Google Chrome, doesn’t ask for ridiculous YouTube...