Search results

1. BraveStarrTG

Vlog Channel Newbie here!

Hello @chubby zettey, welcome to the community. Don't forget to look around the forums and check out some of the posts by our members that could provide you with tips and tricks to help your channel grow and if you have any questions of your own just post them in the proper section so other...
  2. BraveStarrTG

Thumbnail Feedback New thumbnail style

Ah, the bottom part of the shooter makes sense now that you say that. That's why I said I tend to be too picky, I don't always see the point because of my picky nature. I'm sure many will see it that way. As for the plate, I actually like it better this way. Very nice.
  3. BraveStarrTG

YouTube Question Copyright issue

Based on what I have read cover songs are still copyrighted music unless you get what they call a mechanical license from the artist. People upload cover songs in many different ways and often on YT without permission from the artists or licensing and don't always get their videos copyrighted...
  4. BraveStarrTG

How-To Channel One more cooking channel : -)

Hello @tadkatwist, welcome to the community. Don't forget to look around the forums and check out some of the posts by our members that could provide you with tips and tricks to help your channel grow and if you have any questions of your own just post them in the proper section so other members...
  5. BraveStarrTG

Vlog Channel My first post. We are family channel that enjoys the outdoors.

Hello @Best Outdoor Fun, welcome to the community. Don't forget to look around the forums and check out some of the posts by our members that could provide you with tips and tricks to help your channel grow and if you have any questions of your own just post them in the proper section so other...
  6. BraveStarrTG

Need Advice How Do You Manage Videogame Ingame Music In Your Youtube Videos?

Those are pretty good methods. I found simply turning off the BGM and simply adding the track itself in the editing allows me to have the track uninterrupted by the editing. Plus I also keep it really low. Just loud enough to hear it but not enough to distract from the gameplay sounds or my...
  7. BraveStarrTG

Thumbnail Feedback New thumbnail style

Hello @Senior Notions, Let me apologize ahead of time for being such a picky person. What I'm about to point out is not a real big deal. I'm just picky about being a perfectionist thus little details like this stand out to me and I notice them. In the image below where the arrows are, the...
  8. BraveStarrTG

Video Review Using Smoke Bombs for PHOTOSHOOT | SMOKE PHOTOGRAPHY

How's it going @Junior and Patricia, I have a few thoughts I'd like to share but before I do let me say this first. What I'm about to say is simply my opinion. It's in no way intended to be an insult in any way. My goal is to provide constructive criticism that could potentially help improve...
  9. BraveStarrTG

Entertainment Channel Have a break and jump into my world...

Hello @Ghrumpz, welcome to the community. Don't forget to look around the forums and check out some of the posts by our members that could provide you with tips and tricks to help your channel grow and if you have any questions of your own just post them in the proper section so other members...
  10. BraveStarrTG

Music Channel Hello

Hello @FOURK, welcome to the community. Don't forget to look around the forums and check out some of the posts by our members that could provide you with tips and tricks to help your channel grow and if you have any questions of your own just post them in the proper section so other members can...
  11. BraveStarrTG

Need Advice How Do You Manage Videogame Ingame Music In Your Youtube Videos?

I tend to be a very picky person when it comes to the work I do regardless what it is. Efficiency and consistency are main goals in my work. When I started making videos I found that there was one thing about my process that I found annoying. Whenever I started editing my gaming videos it was...
  12. BraveStarrTG

Vlog Channel Anything Under The Sun

Hello @Imagookeeper, welcome to the community. Feel free to ask questions in the forums and look at posts from the community that can help you grow. Thank you.
  13. BraveStarrTG

YouTube News If You're A Gaming Youtuber This Youtube Update Is For You

This article was not based on the FTC and COPPA thing but on YT making changes on an existing policy to make it easier for gaming channels to create content will less of an issue. No one is saying for you to play super violent games, I'm not sure where you're getting that argument. The FTC may...
  14. BraveStarrTG

YouTube News If You're A Gaming Youtuber This Youtube Update Is For You

As Youtube continues to make changes to their rules and policies to ensure the wrong kind of content is not uploaded or stays up for long on the website to protect its viewers, especially children, it's up to the Youtube community to stay on top of these changes and share what we find to make...
  15. BraveStarrTG

Lifestyle Channel The kind of crazy you read about

Hello @ShanePerez, welcome to the community. Those are some fine goals you have there. Thank you for joining our community. Will your videos be dedicated to helping children specifically or will they be for everyone in general? Just curious.
  16. BraveStarrTG

Vlog Channel KORASEAN traveling extensively in Asia hoping to introduce my experience to share with people ^^

Hello @KORASEANTV, welcome to the community. Glad to see some friends were able to help you find TubeBuddy. Thank you for joining us.
  17. BraveStarrTG

Forum News Member of the month December 2019!

Congrats and thank you.
  18. BraveStarrTG

Need Advice Multiple channels, Single Brand?

One cool thing I noticed is each channel you create also creates a Google Photo section for it so you can upload images for the channel art to its own photo account.
  19. BraveStarrTG

No, you just need to go under your current account and add another channel.
  20. BraveStarrTG

Sounds like a great plan. I'm sure there's audience out there who would love help growing a fishing channel from someone who has experience.