Search results

1. EmzChad

How to make Hummus at home | Really Simple recipes

View: https://youtu.be/lzLkVviMTcQ
  2. EmzChad

Subscriber Milestone 100 Subs Whoop Whoop!!!

I've just hit 100 subs. Personalised URL here I come. I'm so happy, I love each and every one of those subs. When I first started I thought it would take a very long time, it probably took longer than most. But persevere you will all get there. Heres to the next milestone. :)
  3. EmzChad

Channel Review Im now on video 21 and would like your honest feedback

User name: EmzChad Title of thread: Im now on video 21 and would like your honest feedback Self review: Looking back on my videos I can see that they have improved greatly. I still have a little echo on my audio but it is something im working to fix. I also think I need to focus on different...
  4. EmzChad

Need Advice Thinking of switching my title, would love your opinion.

Hi Everyone, I was thinking of switching out my titles. I currently start my title with Really Simple I was going to do that for every video and then follow with more information. However I was thinking maybe I should try something like 'WOW, 15p for a litre of milk! or Did you know you can...
  5. EmzChad

Stuck at 301 views

Hi Everyone, my fastest growing video has hit the 301 mark. It's my understanding that youtube stop views at 300 for small YouTube so that they can manually check the views to ensure they are legit. Is this correct? and how long until it resumes as normal? Thank you.
  6. EmzChad

Channel Milestone 450 views in a week

I can't believe I've got 450 views in my first week on YouTube. Let's hope it continues.
  7. EmzChad

Channel Review Im new to YouTube and im here to learn, most of all I want good honest feedback. Thank you

User name: EmzChad Title of thread: Im new to YouTube and im here to learn, most of all I want good honest feedback. Thank you Self review: Hi Everyone, I would say that I come across very natural and bubbly. I would say that I am very informative and clear with my instructions on what to do...
  8. EmzChad

How-To Channel Hi, im new on here and would be grateful for any advice, tips and pointers

Your name/alias: Emma Chadwick / EmzChad Where are you from?: Staffordshire How did you find TubeBuddy!? recommendations on a facebook group What is your favorite TubeBuddy tool?: Not sure at the moment, only just started using and would like to experience all the benefits What made you join our...