Search results

1. Shazy Jeo

Entertainment Channel Seeking Collaboration activity Youtubers

Live Chat: Looking for YouTubers to particapate on Live Stream chat EVERY FRIDAY 1pm to 5pm EST ! You can during live chat talk about ANYTHING OPEN ended discussions. PROGRAM: Age: I am legally 45 years but due to my male to female transitioning my mental health age is 7 years in female body...
  2. Shazy Jeo

TubeBuddy Tips Youtube channel strategy I use

Hello everyone I wanted to know how many are small Youtubers? I myself have been in that category for a while. Only realize that after so many years there must be a way to break the ice or bubble wrap into stardom? Feel free to let me know how you cope with Youtube ? I have made a video on...
  3. Shazy Jeo

YouTube News Editing Video's on the fly

I have rather serious question about editing a Video (which has already been uploaded on the Youtube system)? After watching the video I realized I have to cut or edit 2 words from the clip. I feel it shouldn't be there in the first place. For whatever reason I uploaded it in hurry. I know...
  4. Shazy Jeo

Answered Payment Question ?

I have 2 questions as regards to payment on TubeBuddy site. First is I got a offer by TB to pay once in a lifetime option to pay but since I didn't get my paycheck I couldn't make that purchase on time! Therefore is there anyone from TB who can re-activate that specific offer for me?? Second...
  5. Shazy Jeo

YouTube News My latest video view count frozen?

Hi there? I just uploaded a YouTube rewind 2018 video on my channel. Than I know I got views but the counter went up until 16 and stopped but I had more traffic as I knew that already. Today after 4 days of counter being stuck on 16, my doubt was correct! The tubebuddy chrome extension via...