Search results

1. SparkdeCake

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy User Rank Ribbons (Forum Badges)?

I may need help on the banner and the subscribe button, there is some sort of error
  2. SparkdeCake

Thumbnail Feedback What Fonts should I use for a thumbnail?

Alrighty, also how do I fix the lower part of my profile so it shows my channel, banner, and subs?
  3. SparkdeCake

Thumbnail Feedback What Fonts should I use for a thumbnail?

So I currently use photoshop to edit some of my thumbnails, although for some reason, I can never find the appropriate font in which to use my thumbnails. Can anyone give me suggestions in what fonts that would be appealing to an audience?
  4. SparkdeCake

Comedy Channel Hello anime fans and fellow memers!

I read way to much light novels like Re:Zero, Highschool DxD, Konosuba, Haganai, Tanya the Evil although I usually skip the novels if I already watched the anime part of it xD.
  5. SparkdeCake

Interesting! Currently I am learning Japanese in hopes for studying abroad there sometime. Are you fluent in both English and Japanese?
  6. SparkdeCake

User name: SparkdeCake Title of introduction: Hello anime fans and fellow memers! Your name/ Alias: SparkdeCake Where are you from? I have been "Isekai'd" (transported to another world) but I originally come from the Northern part of the US How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it in my...