• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. ItsMeDevRoland

Gaming Channel I'm a gamer and I want to start youtube to get far

Hey There NineDown!.. Welcome.. Hope You Achieve Becoming a Great Chad Gamer.. And Ofcourse Become a Successful Gamer! Goodluck!
  2. ItsMeDevRoland

Gaming Channel Hello Everyone!

User name: ItsMeDevRoland Title of introduction: Hello Everyone! Your name/ Alias: ItsMeDevRoland/Roland Where are you from? Philippines How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Many Many Many Guides From TubeBuddy's Youtube Channel.. What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I Just now Found out...
  3. ItsMeDevRoland

Gaming Channel A Gaming Collab!(Long Term Collab Hopefully?)

User name: ItsMeDevRoland Title: A Gaming Collab!(Long Term Collab Hopefully?) Age: 18-20 Type of collaboration: Hey!.. Im Masterkairobot gaming.. Or ItsMeDevRoland.. Ive Been Doing Gaming Since.. The Dawn of Time.. Im Hopefully Looking for a Collab with Other Gaming Channels Who Also Plays...
  4. ItsMeDevRoland

Gaming Channel A Gaming Collab!(Long Term Collab Hopefully?)

User name: ItsMeDevRoland Title: A Gaming Collab!(Long Term Collab Hopefully?) Age: 18-20 Type of collaboration: Hey!.. Im Masterkairobot gaming.. Or ItsMeDevRoland.. Ive Been Doing Gaming Since.. The Dawn of Time.. Im Hopefully Looking for a Collab with Other Gaming Channels Who Also Plays...