• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. TheRoutineInstructor

Answered Need help on phone Tubebuddy

Trying to work out how to do the captions on phone as sometimes it dont work and have to re fresh it to get it to work. Only been able to fix it on laptop. But need to work out how to do it from my phone. Does anyone know how to do it please? I know it's through subtitles just not sure what to...
  2. TheRoutineInstructor

Channel Review Feedback welcome please looking to improve my channel

Yeah I know that's the down side the stuff in garage can't do anything about that unfortunately. But I agree with it. Thanks for feedback.
  3. TheRoutineInstructor

Channel Review Feedback welcome please looking to improve my channel

Been doing that lately. Thanks for suggestions
  4. TheRoutineInstructor

Thumbnail Feedback What do you think is bad in this thumbnail

Definitely to dark the quality of photo. And tx is ok if that's how you want it just make bit more brighter. As someone already said use edit to brighten it up.
  5. TheRoutineInstructor

Thumbnail Feedback Would you click this thumbnail? Do you like it? Yes or no

Cheers for the feedback i had already changed it. Thanks anyway though. Cheers everyone for feedback. But this was the end result thumbnail i used. So far it's working really good. Again thanks for helping.
  6. TheRoutineInstructor

VERY HARD 8BALL EXERCISES

View: https://youtu.be/YJhmI15Awv0
  7. TheRoutineInstructor

Thumbnail Feedback Would you click this thumbnail? Do you like it? Yes or no

Thanks for feedback. I changed it again anyway. But thanks anyway