• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. cookiequeenamber

Gear Advice Lighting and Backgrounds

Thanks for this. I'll definitely try and set this up. I actually had an LED light panel before I was gifted this set so I do have three lights :) Now to rearrange my whole battlestation so things can work lol
  2. cookiequeenamber

Gratitude List

1. I am grateful that these online platforms allow me to earn at least a little money, that is increasing every month, 2. I am grateful that I am alive and have a loving family, even if they don't necessarily understand this online thing :)
  3. cookiequeenamber

Gaming Channel A New Cookie here for the fun

Hey Hey from Australia
  4. cookiequeenamber

Thank you so much. So far everyone has been amazing and welcoming
  5. cookiequeenamber

@sadriercan I was gifted a lighting and background set up, and am looking to learn how to use it. It was an amazing surprise. I have an amazon wishlist set up for upgrades I am looking at in the future for my channels, and I randomly got a message from this person saying I hope you enjoy the...
  6. cookiequeenamber

@NiklasVoss I will definitely check that out, thank you.
  7. cookiequeenamber

Pretty much this https://www.amazon.com.au/Linco-Lincostore-Photo-Studio-AM174/dp/B073JF96QP/ref=sr_1_17?dchild=1&keywords=light+kit&qid=1594462882&sr=8-17
  8. cookiequeenamber

2 light stand tripods, 2 massive light bulbs, 2 reflective umbrellas, 2 white umbrellas, an extendable background frame, 4 backgrounds (black, white, grey, green). It was a gift from one of my viewers, I think its Newer brand from Amazon.
  9. cookiequeenamber

Aww thanks for the Sticky mate. And thanks for the warm welcome. Took me a long time to get to the dream I have, but life experience changes the way you think of things.
  10. cookiequeenamber

Just keep swimming, just keep swimming. :P
  11. cookiequeenamber

WOW 800 subs??? That's huge. I was stoked when I hit 50, any tips ?? lol
  12. cookiequeenamber

Let's count to 10,000 :D

13. cookiequeenamber

I was given a lighting and background set up. I have never used lighting with photography or video before so I am looking for some tips and tricks if anyone here would be willing to share.
  14. cookiequeenamber

Let's count to 10,000 :D

15. cookiequeenamber

Thanks Ian, I'm looking forward to all I can learn and experience here.
  16. cookiequeenamber

YouTube Question 【Problem solved】Anyone stuck at 0% today?

Yeah mine have processed I just checked. So weird.
  17. cookiequeenamber

YouTube Question 【Problem solved】Anyone stuck at 0% today?

No problem, I deleted and reuploaded my videos a few times before I just decided to ignore it lol
  18. cookiequeenamber

YouTube Opinion Are you a cheap or an expensive youtuber?

Hmm not really sure. I'm a streamer as well so I use all the same stuff. C922 cam AT2020USB+ mic. Photos are all done with my phone and lighting and background setups (yet to be set up) were a gift from a viewer. I will probably upgrade at some point, and I have specific things I want to get for...