• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Perfect Relaxation

4k Android video export

Is 4k video export possible on Android phones?, and if yes, does it work on all Androids or should I just buy an iPhone instead?
  2. Perfect Relaxation

Need Advice What's the best way to promote a new youtube relaxation/asmr channel?

What's the best way to promote a new youtube relaxation/asmr channel?
  3. Perfect Relaxation

Editing Software What are you using to Edit with?

Try Power director, great on PC, and also has a mobile version that edits and exports in 4k or higher depending on your hardware specifications. Kinemaster is also great.
  4. Perfect Relaxation

Opinion Patreon--- How does patreon work.

If you have a large fanbase who love your content, your Subscribers/fans, could help you financially to keep doing what you're doing, cause they love what you do!. That's what patreon is all about, I think.
  5. Perfect Relaxation

Instagram Is Instagram Worth It?

Try Reddit, tubebuddy, vidiq,etc...
  6. Perfect Relaxation

Answered TubeBuddy not loading with multiple YouTube tabs

Just close some tabs man, maybe your internet's slow.
  7. Perfect Relaxation

Thumbnail Feedback What do you think is bad in this thumbnail

It's a bit lacking in colour and brightness. Improve the contrast, and font colours. Overall it's good, makes one want to see what exactly you want to explain in the video, but the thumbnail could look better.
  8. Perfect Relaxation

YouTube Question How do I reach a bigger audience?

Luck, and shear endurance. Don't give up.
  9. Perfect Relaxation

YouTube Opinion Subscriber count doesn't matter.

Well, it does in a way, because most people trust a creators work with more subs than one who doesn't have many.
  10. Perfect Relaxation

TubeBuddy Tips How to know that your tags are well chosen for your video?

Really helpful, especially for those of us who are beginners on Youtube, and are actively looking for support, subscribers and channel views, but can't get any I usually put in a word or a phrase, and then click on go, then there's an overall score which I take for the result. I trust...
  11. Perfect Relaxation

Entertainment Channel Loves relaxation, and looking for fellow minded YouTubers to promote this concept on my channel.

User name: Perfect Relaxation Title of introduction: Loves relaxation, and looking for fellow minded YouTubers to promote this concept on my channel. Your name/ Alias: Mitch, the Calm. Where are you from? Cameroon How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw a couple of videos about this amazing...
  12. Perfect Relaxation

Entertainment Channel Loves relaxation, and looking for fellow minded YouTubers to promote this concept on my channel.

User name: Perfect Relaxation Title of introduction: Loves relaxation, and looking for fellow minded YouTubers to promote this concept on my channel. Your name/ Alias: Mitch, the Calm. Where are you from? Cameroon How did you find TubeBuddy? I saw a couple of videos about this amazing...