• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Jon Chaffin

Channel Review Looking for input: Give me the down and dirty to get more views

Hey bud. Thanks for the solid review. I’m going to put that advice into play asap. Ty!
  2. Jon Chaffin

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Here it is! This is our fall season travel video! No commentary for this episode. Just sharing the sites from full time rv'ing and traveling with my job with the railroad. Don't forget to like and subscribe! Hope you all enjoy it! View...
  3. Jon Chaffin

Video Review Looking for any feedback regarding my latest video 'The Dark Side of Kpop & Jpop Industry'

I think the very was very well done and it was very informative. I felt like it hit the nail on the head for those who are into pop culture world. The content seemed to stay on track and didn't stray. I don't know jack about pop culture, but walked away from watching the video feeling like I...
  4. Jon Chaffin

News Channel New NBA YouTuber on the Spot

Welcome to the community!
  5. Jon Chaffin

Vlog Channel New to TubeBuddy, less new to YouTube!

6. Jon Chaffin

Channel Review Looking for input: Give me the down and dirty to get more views

User name: Jon Chaffin Title of thread: Looking for input: Give me the down and dirty to get more views Self review: I've had this channel for awhile, and just recently I got rid of a lot of videos that just didn't fit with what I'm wanting to achieve. That goal is to share tips, advice, and...
  7. Jon Chaffin

Video Review Only getting view on my shorts

Hey buddy. I'll be honest it was hard for me to watch. The music in the first part of the video was enough for me to take my headset off. It was extremely hard on the ears. The sound track for the rest of the video really didn't seem to really flow the best with the video. The game play...
  8. Jon Chaffin

My Application & Hiring Process for the Railroad

It's hiring season across the country for most of the railroads. So I'm sharing my experiences with BNSF from applying, hiring, and to OJT! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaYholEm1Jg&t=96s&ab_channel=Rails%2CTails%2CandTrails
  9. Jon Chaffin

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

This episode I am answer my two biggest questions about being a railroader, traveling, and full timing. Also a freak hose incident with some clips of my travels on the railroad the past few weeks View: https://youtu.be/UGMN5STr64A
  10. Jon Chaffin

Gaming Channel Hey everyone! Just started tubebubby!

I’m sure you will. Lots of information to soak In
  11. Jon Chaffin

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

It won't let me drop down in my profile so I did my channel and profile in two seperate ones. Hope thats alright
  12. Jon Chaffin

Gaming Channel Hey everyone! Just started tubebubby!

Welcome to the community! Kick back and enjoy probably the best source for Youtube creators out there
  13. Jon Chaffin

Music Channel Lo-Fi/Chill/Downtempo lover looking to grow my music channel while having fun

Welcome to the community! Enjoy the information overload and some great people!
  14. Jon Chaffin

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on my thumbnail

I would suggest considering off set colors like the white/red colors with the middle. It stands out more and doesn't blend with the organic colors of the focus point.
  15. Jon Chaffin

Entertainment Channel Lover of fun

Welcome to the community! Looks like you're off to a great start =) Good luck!
  16. Jon Chaffin

Vlog Channel A Grab cab driver

17. Jon Chaffin

How-To Channel 3D Computer Graphic Tutorial Channel

Welcome to the community! make sure to look around here. I'm new here as well and I'm finding tons of information here
  18. Jon Chaffin

Entertainment Channel Entertainment Pranks Channel

Welcome and good luck with your goal and channel!