• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Woodward

Need Advice Audience Interaction

I read every single comment and leave comments as much as possible (even if it is just a "thanks")... or at I at least give a thumbs up. The thumbs up helps me remember where the last comment I read was... I scroll down until I find it.
  2. Woodward

Video Research What's your 2021 channel CTR?

Only 4.5% ... lower than 2020.
  3. Woodward

YouTube Networks My Notes from the 'Expand Your Reach' Conference

I love the style of your note taking. Lots of little gems in there. Also thanks to Matt for transcribing it.
  4. Woodward

YouTube News YouTube is Testing A New 'Search Insights' Tool

Thanks for letting us know. I look forward to seeing how this goes.
  5. Woodward

Lifestyle Channel We are a couple traveling the world in our RV.

Welcome! I LOVE your dream. That would be so awesome to do.
  6. Woodward

TubeBuddy Suggestion Chapter suggestion improvements

I always start with a "0:00 Introduction" timestamp and try to have at least 3 chapters. I have noticed our videos with chapters appearing more and more in basic google searches (not just on YouTube) so I think the more chapters you have, the more google has something "to read" about what your...
  7. Woodward

What’s the best camera to start with?

When I livestream, I have a Logitech Pro C922 (around $75-100 on Amazon). When I need to record myself for a "non-live" video, I just use my Samsung Galaxy A50 (which is just about 3 years old) since it produces HD videos. Your iPhone would be more than enough to use, it even has 4K (which I...
  8. Woodward

Life What is your plan for this End-if-Year Holiday?

Currently planning next year (well, been doing that most of December)
  9. Woodward

YouTube Question Our views

The last half of December and the first week of January is always the slowest time of year for us. People are often on holiday or spending time with family.
  10. Woodward

YouTube Question What did you learn from your 1st Year of Youtube?

Thank you for sharing your experience. This is going to be very valuable for people, especially those who are just starting out on YouTube. I am amazed how you achieved goal 2 as that is not easy to do, especially when you are just starting out. I currently still have a 10 to 12-second...
  11. Woodward

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Another English grammar lesson ... exciting stuff! ;) View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2vOQNUiY_0
  12. Woodward

YouTube Opinion blog in your content?

Hi, You can embed your YouTube video onto your blog. On my website I have many articles and I embed the corresponding video at the top of each one. Most times the article on the website is a transcript of the video (or something similar). This way people can either find you via YouTube OR your blog.
  13. Woodward

YouTube Opinion YouTube DISLIKE button

What do you think about the change to the DISLIKE button on YouTube? Since the dislike numbers haven't appeared on my channel for about about a week or two, I have noticed that less people click on it now and the like percentage has been higher. It probably frustrates the Trolls in that they...
  14. Woodward

Entertainment Channel Sunset Lover

Welcome Sunset Lover.... Here is a sunset I just took minutes ago (Auckland, New Zealand)
  15. Woodward

Answered Why do TB and YT numbers not match?

Interesting ... I didn't know about StatFire. I have always used Social Blade.
  16. Woodward

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

Here goes some screenshots ... I hope they are ok...
  17. Woodward

Editing Software What Editing Software you have?

First I use Adobe After Effects for most things and then I do I final export (and check) with Premiere Pro.
  18. Woodward

How-To Channel Cooking is my passion and sharing my experience is my hobby

All the best for your journey Veggie Delights.