• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. vladimirvlad

News Channel I am Vladimir "The Bulgarian Cowboy" Vlad, one and only Bulgarian MMA/boxing journalist, commentator, podcaster, and interviewer approved in the weste

User name: vladimirvlad Title of introduction: I am Vladimir "The Bulgarian Cowboy" Vlad, one and only Bulgarian MMA/boxing journalist, commentator, podcaster, and interviewer approved in the western world. Your name/ Alias: The Bulgarian Cowboy Where are you from? I live in Serbia, but I was...
  2. vladimirvlad

Channel Review What Else Can I do?

Maybe just a pair of cheap amazon lights, I like your diction and background. You'll grow I hope.
  3. vladimirvlad

YouTube Question Worst August in my channel's history. Views crashing worst than January cliff! What is going on with YT?

The same thing happened to my channel despite the consistency. I think unlocking has something to do with it, but let's see what winter brings.
  4. vladimirvlad

Thumbnail Feedback Trying without text

I like the thumbnail but it really depends on the topic you're covering. Speaking as a web designer, I really like it. Idk why, but I always prefer text.
  5. vladimirvlad

YouTube Opinion The Secret Sauce: Consistency

My ultimate secret has always been consistency. ;)
  6. vladimirvlad

YouTube Opinion Do You Take Time Off From Making Videos Ever?

Oh man, I have never taken an off period. I post regularly, hence I don't go live every day. Idk, if you feel tired, take a break. It should work. Depends on the audience.
  7. vladimirvlad

YouTube Tips The TOP 3 Things To Improve Your Channel

And never give up, never quit chasing your dreams. :) TubeBuddy is outstanding, I should've installed it 2 years ago, it really helps.
  8. vladimirvlad

Entertainment Channel Spread love and be happy

that is actually my philosophy 2... spread love all-around the globe... good luck mate!
  9. vladimirvlad

Business Channel Please guide me! I'm a newbie!

Welcome Eric and good luck in your YT run.