• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. The G Family Videos

Answered Tags

Hold on so I use YouTube studio I thought that was the only one. Please explain how to do this. Thank you
  2. The G Family Videos

Answered Tags

Hey guys so I’ve done some videos that I know should’ve got placed on suggested videos due to type of videos ! So my question is, how do I know what tags to use. I use tags I know people search up but it just doesn’t work ! I know my titles is good cuz it’s what people also put as the same title...
  3. The G Family Videos

Need Advice What to do with my channel

Nah nah see I’m down with the scary side but I feel my channel might be all over the lace ? That’s the thing. Will that matter or not so much ?
  4. The G Family Videos

YouTube Help Not getting watch’s or views

So it’s mainly comedy and vlogs. But some subscribers I have recommended a scary/conspiracy side of the channel. So i started a segment on the channel for that and to also bring in a diff crowd.
  5. The G Family Videos

Need Advice What to do with my channel

Hey guys names Jonathon ! So I started a few months ago and I’m based around comedy and vlogs. Lately a few subscribers have been wanting me to dive into scary/conspiracy videos. With my channel being a vlog and comedy style what should I do cuz if you look into my channel it’s kinda everywhere...
  6. The G Family Videos

Other Google ads

Hey so I’ve seen a lot of people talking bout google ads and Adsense what is it and how do you use it. My videos don’t have ads in it and how can I get them ? Or does my channel need to be monetized first ? Thanks guys
  7. The G Family Videos

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

I hope this is the right one ? If not please let me know thanks
  8. The G Family Videos

what do you mean by all over the place ? And pay for the app I thought I was free is there a paid version ? I still kinda new to the app idk how to navigate through it very well yet
  9. The G Family Videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCStbtm6_5Ac7aF2Axp-IylA
  10. The G Family Videos

Hey guys new to this here. Had a channel for a few months and the first few months were great then it started going down my subs didn’t move and my views stayed low. Am I not tagging videos right or what am I doing how do I get my videos into the suggested area and how does the algorithm work...
  11. The G Family Videos

Vlog Channel Welcome to the G Family !

User name: The G Family Videos Title of introduction: Welcome to the G Family ! Your name/ Alias: Jonathon Where are you from? Jax Florida residing in Korea How did you find TubeBuddy? Facebook What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To keep track of views on my channel and explore more of...