• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. 4a6f62

Channel Review How Can I Improve?

I'm confused, this same like feedback on my channel, but it's in the Yours Truly thread? Thanks for the feedback
  2. 4a6f62

Gaming Channel Retro horror game

User name: 4a6f62 Title of introduction: Retro horror game Your name/ Alias: 4a6f62 Where are you from? The Netherlands How did you find TubeBuddy? Adds What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It's been a while, I think it was an option when getting the paid version, not sure What would...
  3. 4a6f62

Channel Review Need some feedback

User name: 4a6f62 Title of thread: Need some feedback Self review: I've been doing YouTube for almost 2 years now, almost at 650 subs so I can't complain. I think I've gotten a lot better at it over the last 2 years, I like to think the quality of my video has improved. But I feel a bit stuck...
  4. 4a6f62

Channel Review How Can I Improve?

Hello there, I watched a couple of your videos and my advice would be to use a tripos instead of holding the camera most of the time and maybe get a microphone for better audio quality. I'm just starting out myself so I'm not in anyway an expert, my main advice is not doing it for the subs...