• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Happy on the way

Facebook Posting on social media hurting the YouTube algorithm

I find this a little confusing as well. There is literally a function in TubeBuddy called Share tracker that helps you ensure that you DID share your video to facebook, twitter, etc.
  2. Happy on the way

Official How To Get More Views and Subscribers

This is very helpful. It almost makes it easier to know that the first videos ( ie. the ones with all of the mistakes) aren't going to make or break a channel
  3. Happy on the way

Channel Milestone 250K Subscribers!

Congratulations. I'm sure that it took a great deal of work. May I ask how long you have been working at it?
  4. Happy on the way

Subscriber Milestone Finally broke through 100 subscribers!

Congratulations. The first of many milestones I''m sure.
  5. Happy on the way

Vlog Channel An Outdoorsy, History Channel

love the history and outdoors. I enjoyed the Rivenhall Video. We are campers as well look forward to seeing how your channel grows.
  6. Happy on the way

Lifestyle Channel new you tuber

That is some hobby. Not quite at the mountain climbing phase but enjoy the outdoors as well. Good Luck
  7. Happy on the way

Lifestyle Channel Travel family that enjoys exploring so much that we want to share the adventure with others.

User name: Happy on the way Title of introduction: Travel family that enjoys exploring so much that we want to share the adventure with others. Your name/ Alias: Happy on the Way Where are you from? Travel often. Currently live in New York How did you find TubeBuddy? Looking on youtube to...