• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. VESam

MY FIRST VIDEO!

So I've been saying I'll be uploading but always making excuses... not any more! I've finally uploaded my first video (which is terrible tbh) so if you could check it out and leave feedback below, that would be brilliant! Be as brutally honest as possible, the negatives will do more good for the...
  2. VESam

Subscriber Milestone Whoop! Whoop! Reached A Milestone

Brilliant achievement, your first 1,100 is a nice number tbf haha!
  3. VESam

YouTube Opinion Do you hope to get famous one day?

I guess it depends on how much fame. I don't want to be in the public eye where people are watching your every move etc, I do like my privacy however being famous enough to be recognised at the airport or in a shopping centre wouldn't be that bad imo and I'd probably quite enjoy the attention...
  4. VESam

Need Advice Marketing Channel

Reddit is full of trolls, you don't want to build a toxic community which is why I don't intend on using it to promote my channel. The aim of the channel should be to build a loyal viewer base so word of mouth is definitely the best way of promoting it. It all depends on the niche of course...
  5. VESam

Forum News 4 Years of Forums Giveaway!

I love the stats at the side of each video, with the tags, have they used certain things in their videos etc. It's so helpful to analyse the top YouTubers so I know what they're doing different etc.
  6. VESam

GoPro Hero8 Black

Hi all So I'm after a cheap and cheerful camera and came across the GoPro Hero 8. The purpose isn't for action but more for vlogging - I want to create football coaching videos either on this account or a new account dedicated to football coaching. I did create this account with the intent of...
  7. VESam

YouTube Tips Drafting the Perfect Comment

Thanks for the advice, I didn't think of using comments to draw attention to my channel as I hate spam but now that you've shown we can do it in a non-spammy way which benefits everyone, I will certainly give it a try!
  8. VESam

YouTube Tips channel trailers

I've never actually thought about that and it's such a good suggestion! I'm going to try that in the future once I've posted some videos, it makes more sense than just your latest video - especially if that video isn't as good as the others!
  9. VESam

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

I was searching on Google for a YouTube discussion forum and came across this community. I had heard of TubeBuddy previously and knew it has a good reputation so figured I need to install it so I can get off on a good start!
  10. VESam

Comedy Channel I'm here to make you all laugh!

Haha true! I am uploading some content over the weekend, mainly posted the introduction so people knew more about me when posting on the forum as opposed to promoting the channel - I did create a video but wasn't happy with it so will be redoing it today so should be up tomorrow hopefully :)
  11. VESam

Video Review Are my videos entertaining? Would they make you want more?

I love the different angles, they make the video look really professional. The main weakness I'd say would be I had no idea what was going on and why, especially when you were making pancakes. I think if you did a quick introduction, even if it's something like "hey guys, I'm super excited as my...
  12. VESam

Let's count to 10,000 :D

13. VESam

TubeBuddy Tips How to know that your tags are well chosen for your video?

It would be interesting to find out the results, if you could perhaps let us know here in the future?
  14. VESam

YouTube Question Usually how did you proceed your Youtube collaboration?

What do you mean by proceed the collaboration? It might be useful to tell us where you are up to as part of the collaboration, do you mean you have only just been asked about it or have you done a video and want to improve the relationship etc? What are you unsure of specifically?
  15. VESam

Subscriber Milestone 50 subscribers! I'm honestly pretty damn surprised.

No worries, I subscribed because I'm now interested in Final Fantasy 7 after watching an episode of your playthrough and will be on a binge tomorrow haha! Most gaming channels feel the need to constantly ramble to fill the silence, you didn't which was good to see :)
  16. VESam

YouTube Question Subs for subs - when is it acceptable?

I think others have hit the nail on the head, you're allowed to subscribe to your friends if you will be supporting them by watching and interacting with their videos etc. Subscribing just because they subbed to you and not because you like their content won't actually help them out and could...
  17. VESam

YouTube Question How can I be more consistent on youtube?

Some brilliant advice and I agree, always try to stay ahead of schedule. A friend once suggested that I make a few videos which I don't plan on uploading but have ready, fully edited so if there comes a time where I don't want to create a video, perhaps due to illness or if I'm away on holiday...
  18. VESam

YouTube Question What is the target of your Youtube channel?

I just want to make people laugh. I just filmed a video which I'm not happy with as I think the jokes are really bad so I deleted it and going to write a script for it to make it extra funny. I guess that's the target, to put out really good videos.
  19. VESam

Subscriber Milestone 50 subscribers! I'm honestly pretty damn surprised.

Congratulations that's brilliant, I just checked out your channel and I love the thumbnails and you seem great on camera so I'm confident you'll quickly grow!
  20. VESam

Subscriber Milestone i have got 240 subscriber almost 4 weeks

That's really impressive in the short amount of time, congratulations and keep up the great work!