• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. InspirationalbyMarie

Channel Review How to get more subscribers to this channel?

Why don't you try Fiverr and to get a banner if you are not good at making one? Do insist that it's responsive so it looks good on any device especially mobile
  2. InspirationalbyMarie

Life After Loss Grieving With Hope Grief Recovery Life After Losing two Children and Loss Of Husband

Hello there everyone, This my latest shortened version of Inspirational journeys Life After Loss Grieving With Hope Grief Recovery Life After Losing two Children and Loss Of Husband Demitra talks about how she is rebuilding her life after a lifetime of trauma and loss. "By sharing my story...
  3. InspirationalbyMarie

Domestic Violence Interview Survivor |Church Abuse Of Power| Healing From Church Hurt

Hello there everyone, This my latest short version of Inspirational -Dianas Journey Question: If a woman /man disclosed domestic abuse in church? Is it equipped to support? Or does the church collude with the husband as in the case of Diana? Churches should not tolerate abuse, but instead...
  4. InspirationalbyMarie

YouTube Tips Audience interaction

Start initially by involving yourself with other peoples chats and communities Whenever anyone comes to your channel leave a reply to their comment and visit their channel. It is not an obligation to subscribe unless you like the channel genuinely but do watch and leave a message always. Watch...
  5. InspirationalbyMarie

Overcoming Suicidal Thoughts | Suicide Prevention Awareness | A Survivors Story

Hello there everyone, This my latest shortened version Inspirational journeys In the description is a list of numbers to call for help or a chat for different countries Our guest Carla says "I thought I was better off dead, suicide seemed like the easier option than dealing with life. I...
  6. InspirationalbyMarie

Drug addiction recovery stories of hope and healthy, honest relationships in recovery from addiction

Hello there everyone, This is my new upload of Inspirational uplifting and inspiring life journeys to encourage and bless others. A true Easter season reason. Drug addiction recovery stories of hope and healthy, honest relationships in recovery from addiction including any misuse or abuse of...
  7. InspirationalbyMarie

Overcoming Childhood Struggles in Africa |How I survived My Childhood Struggles In Nigeria (Shortened version)

Hello there everyone, This is my new upload of Inspirational uplifting and inspiring life journeys to encourage and bless others. Our guest Rachael G. Onyemairo still forged her way to success overcoming emotional and physical childhood trauma and neglect, she never gave up and maintained a...
  8. InspirationalbyMarie

An Angelic Encounter While I Was Abandoned And At The Lowest Point In My Life||An Angel Spoke To Me (SHORT VERSION)

Hello there everyone, This is my new upload of Inspirational uplifting and inspiring life journeys to encourage and bless others Our guest is Yvette Dingha Her story is about “how God revealed His love to me through an angel in the midst of a very challenging life circumstance where I was...
  9. InspirationalbyMarie

How to Deal With Rejection In life||How I Dealt With Rejection Personally And Moved On|| Let's chat

Hello everyone, this is my latest upload It’s a personal and honest conversation about rejection in general, what I went through and how I coped. View: https://youtu.be/5_7F6TWeXRE
  10. InspirationalbyMarie

From Being Trafficked to Helping Trauma Survivors#sextraffickingsurvivor

Hello everyone, this is my latest upload Apologies for the poor visual quality The wifi service was erratic. But Crystal's story was amazing View: https://youtu.be/3WEF_FtCdK0
  11. InspirationalbyMarie

I Need To Tell You Something || I Have Something To Tell You || Listen To Me Please || Love To You

Hello there everyone, this is my new upload. It’s something that I really want to tell you View: https://youtu.be/LH6-_tZoowI
  12. InspirationalbyMarie

Hello everyone, This is my latest upload The Faithfulness Of God Have Trust In God || Motivational Video

Hello everyone, This is my latest upload The Faithfulness Of God Have Trust In God || Motivational Video How do we have hope in hard times? What is a promise of God? How do we rely on God's word? These are some of the questions I pondered over when reflecting on this upload View...
  13. InspirationalbyMarie

How To Build Self-Worth And Self-Value From Within And Build Self-Confidence

Thanks for your kind compliment. I do have similar content on my channel. Drop-in and say hi if you would like to, otherwise I do post my videos here also
  14. InspirationalbyMarie

How To Build Self-Worth And Self-Value From Within And Build Self-Confidence

Hello everyone, this is my latest upload its just an informal chat about self-worth and self-value and how we can increase and cultivate this. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfPceY3ViDI&feature=youtu.be
  15. InspirationalbyMarie

Encouraging Words When You Feel Down and Low

This is a motivational and inspiring message so don’t give up, don’t be discouraged keep on trucking, God has got you. #encouragingwords #Godslovesyou #Dontgiveup View: https://youtu.be/GUszLMFpOjw
  16. InspirationalbyMarie

What Is Colourism/Colorism? Let's Talk About It

Hello everyone this is my latest upload. A term believed to be first coined in 1982 by Pulitzer Prize winner Alice Walker, was defined by her to mean the “prejudicial or preferential treatment of same-race people based solely on their color/colour.” It is not racism although there is a clear...
  17. InspirationalbyMarie

Ex-Prisoner Becomes Support For Returning Citizens helping Inclusion and integration in society

Hello everybody (this is my latest upload an edited and shortened version of a live stream). The uplifting journey of Cynthia Goldberg. Ex-Prisoner becomes Support for Returning Citizens, she talks about realities of integration back into society. Throughout the conversation, she captivated us...
  18. InspirationalbyMarie

The Mercy And Compassion Of God

Hello everyone, this is my latest upload -The Mercy And Compassion Of God The Bible tells us that God is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love. It also tells us God is rich in mercy. What does it mean when we say that "God is merciful"? View...
  19. InspirationalbyMarie

Overcoming Anxiety and Panic Motivational Video

Hello everyone, this my latest *Short Version* of a live stream Episode 3 of 'Inspirational' with Special guest Dr. Hope Reid. She talks about Overcoming Anxiety and Panic Attacks her She touches on many issues including what personal techniques she used to come out braver and stronger...
  20. InspirationalbyMarie

Episode 2 of 'Inspirational' an uplifting conversation of Jessica of Wholistic Healing. She talks about her Depression, battle and overcoming

*Short Version*. Jessica touches on many issues including the value of family support. Her strength and courage shine through. ‘Inspirational', Shares stories that will motivate you to never give up. Each journey of hope is to inspire, encourage, and bless you. View...