• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. lugzzzteev

Need Advice HI EVERYONE!!

I'm in a poor status family and it leads to vlog difficulty , but as a person that has a creative idea. Instead of ring light I created a diy LED light so that my lighting would be great. And to have a stable camera and lacking of gorilla stand instead of that I using a mono pod and a book to...
  2. lugzzzteev

Editing Software What is your favorite video editing app?

Iam using vlogit i'am not really sure what kind of editor is this but as a beginner in vlogging it really helps me a lot to practice editing.
  3. lugzzzteev

The Never Ending Sentence [Continuous]

Rainbow that blinks
  4. lugzzzteev

Vlog Channel Collaboration to promote each other channel

User name: lugzzzteev Title: Collaboration to promote each other channel Age: 17 years old to 23 years old Type of collaboration: Vlog collaboration DIY aquarium tools Amount of Subscribers: 100 Ways to contact you: Thread Reply Why should they collaborate with you: I Vlog about hobbies...
  5. lugzzzteev

Vlog Channel Hi i'am Ej Angelo owner of the channel LugzzzTeeV

Thank you very much sa overwhelming na pagwelcome sakin
  6. lugzzzteev

Thank you very much sir SA overwhelming na pag welcome sakin
  7. lugzzzteev

User name: lugzzzteev Title of introduction: Hi i'am Ej Angelo owner of the channel LugzzzTeeV Your name/ Alias: lugzzzteev Where are you from? Baguio City, Philippines How did you find TubeBuddy? I'd just watch in youtube that might help me grow my channel. What made you join the TubeBuddy...