• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. MiahGraceSews

Channel Review I would like some feedback on my channel in hopes of getting a higher viewership

I use two ring lights set to the cool setting, or I sit by the window on a sunny day. most ring lights have led bulbs and should have a nice cool tone. (but I'm no expert I bought mine at Menards) the monster costume was a great touch :)
  2. MiahGraceSews

Channel Review I do a Sewing commentary series on my channel and have no clue if it's realistically any good.

thanks so much for the feedback, I have sort of found a way to fix my audio problems, at least I'm actually addressing it now haha. I'm really glad to hear that the volume is the only problem you noticed. I live with musicians and 4 dogs...things get less than stellar. I've really been...
  3. MiahGraceSews

Channel Review I do a Sewing commentary series on my channel and have no clue if it's realistically any good.

thank you so much for the feedback! An outline or a frame probably really would make things pop more. that's a really good thought! And thumbnails are like the last thing I think about. haha Sadly I'm going to have to knuckle down and do it!
  4. MiahGraceSews

User name: MiahGraceSews Title of thread: I do a Sewing commentary series on my channel and have no clue if it's realistically any good. Self review: I do a comentary series on my channel called "what's sewing on" where I look at sewists and fiber artists on the internet and review their works...
  5. MiahGraceSews

Channel Review I would like some feedback on my channel in hopes of getting a higher viewership

the only things I would change are small quality-related things. for example, your backgrounds in your video are occasionally sloppy (like in the friendly monster video. it's amazing the difference ironing curtains can make! and you seem to film in a very warm light. this creates an unflattering...
  6. MiahGraceSews

How-To Channel Introduction: Art and leathercraft channel!

Hey! Another crafty person! I sew things, but I've been wanting to attempt working with leather. :) My name on Insta is @MiahGraceSews (I'm so excited to find another person in my corner of youtube!)
  7. MiahGraceSews

How-To Channel My name is Miah Grace and I sew things!

User name: MiahGraceSews Title of introduction: My name is Miah Grace and I sew things! Your name/ Alias: Miah Where are you from? Ohio/US How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin, he's my go-to for advice :) What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I really need a community that trying to...
  8. MiahGraceSews

Channel Review Channel Layout & Design - Easy On The Eyes & Easy To Understand? + Channel SEO

personally, I like how clean and simple the designs and color schemes of your channel are. I look at the manner and I immediately know who you are and what you're doing. I look at the thumbnail and I know what the video is going to be about. I also really like that your color scheme is...
  9. MiahGraceSews

Channel Review Anything I should try to improve?

I did not expect to like this as much as I do! you have a great radio voice! I like the music you've chosen, I do think it could be a little quieter so that it's easier to hear your voice. the "stuttering" that you mention is normal. in every voiceover I do, I wind up doing the same thing...
  10. MiahGraceSews

Channel Review What type of videos are suitable for my Kids channel?

Sanan is very charismatic, he reminds me of my nephew! I watched a good chunk of your videos and I don't speak the language but there are a few things that were really working and that I think viewers would like to see more of. when Sanan is just playing and talking and having fun with his...
  11. MiahGraceSews

YouTube Question Best Piece of Advice for a Newbie

there IS such a thing as too much light. I surrounded myself with lamps and blinded myself for a wig review and didn't get much of a benefit from it, haha I just looked like a formless white blob.