• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Zainab Riyaz

Subscriber Milestone 200 subscribers today!

Congratulations, keep it up.
  2. Zainab Riyaz

Thumbnail Feedback Improve your thumbnails!

Its a Trophy that you earn from Tubebuddy, check with any Moderator of Tubebuddy.
  3. Zainab Riyaz

TubeBuddy Is it a Error in view count in You Tube Studio?

Thank you Andrew for making it clear to understand. Hope it will fix soon.
  4. Zainab Riyaz

Thank you Niki for your reply. Let's wait and watch.
  5. Zainab Riyaz

View: https://youtu.be/lMM-bEDKWWE
  6. Zainab Riyaz

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion Highlighted numbers of increased likes/views/comments with more details

Thank you Tubebuddy for taking the initiative, I could able to see the highlighted numbers in views and likes it was a good surprise in the morning. Thanks once again.
  7. Zainab Riyaz

Thumbnail Feedback thumbnail help

I am using Tubebuddy create thumbnail option it worked just fine for me. If you want to be more creative Photoshop is good option, decision is yours my friend.
  8. Zainab Riyaz

Yesterday I posted a new video in my channel, when i checked today i noticed that on the video the view is showing 66 whereas in You tube studio the same video it is showing 61 views, i am unable to understand the reason behind this. Can any one enlighten me on this issue, is any one else here...
  9. Zainab Riyaz

TubeBuddy How did you find us at Tubebuddy?

I was checking in google about how to increase watch hours and/or subscribers, i was not sure whether to opt for paid promotions or not. I was reading a review and there some one from Tubebuddy mentioned that "Tubebuddy" really helped him a lot to increase his audience and subscribers too. I did...
  10. Zainab Riyaz

Thank you Andrew, i could able to change thumbnail for my daughter's channel.
  11. Zainab Riyaz

Vlog Channel Hello! Nice to meet you!

Hi , Well said but to reach that point you really need experts advice. Getting views /watch hours and subscribers is too hard.
  12. Zainab Riyaz

Comedy Channel Hello everyone

Nice work.
  13. Zainab Riyaz

Channel Milestone Thanks to my 11,000 Subscribers...

You are most welcome, keep it up.