• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Squishy

YouTube Help What is making hateful people watch my videos?

I have tried making different videos on a few different topics but it doesn't seem to matter, there are still hateful people saying horrible things about me. It's always about things I can't control. I am sick of blocking and not very many good comments.
  2. Squishy

TubeBuddy Suggestion AI Content Generator

I know Tubebuddy has a title generator and description generator, but what about more? Like something that goes a little more in-depth of the video-making possess.
  3. Squishy

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail Free apps/websites

Yeah i would say Canva is great
  4. Squishy

LIDAR.EXE (Scary Game?)

You are in a dark space, you can't see anything. You only have a lidar scanner with which you can scan the area. You wander through the corridors in the hope of finding a way out of this gloomy place. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW9hpkidjxg
  5. Squishy

Gaming Channel I mostly play video games on my channel

User name: Squishy Title: I mostly play video games on my channel Age: I am 21 (almost 22) as of making this post, so should be around 18+ Type of collaboration: I play a few different games, Dead By Daylight, Light Bearers, Witch It!, Roblox, Monster Prom, Get Stuffed!, Garry's Mod, Among...
  6. Squishy

Channel Review Channel Review - Been doing kind of the same/similar videos but i don't get that many views on most of my videos and my subscribers don't really watch

User name: Squishy Title of thread: Channel Review - Been doing kind of the same/similar videos but i don't get that many views on most of my videos and my subscribers don't really watch my videos either Self review: I want to do this kind of content, but i don't really get that many views...
  7. Squishy

YouTube Question Why don't i have the channel guidelines yet?

Tried that, all they do is say the same thing over again and never help.
  8. Squishy

Channel Review New youtube channel wouldn't mind the thoughts

Looks like a good start. You could make some playlists for your videos and customize your channel. To add a video to a playlist you just go to the video and press the Save button and either add it to an existing playlist or make a new one, people can find playlists you make in search if you make...
  9. Squishy

Channel Review I need to review my YouTube channel to grow it to 100K subs.

Looks pretty great, keep trying and I'm sure you can get to 100K.
  10. Squishy

Editing Software Whats a good editing software that is free and has no watermarks?

It's kinda hard to find good editing software that is free with no watermarks.
  11. Squishy

YouTube Question Why don't i have the channel guidelines yet?

This is the thing i am talking about: Set your channel guidelines I know other people have it and it's been a thing for a while now, why don't i have it yet? They said it was in beta a long time ago. Other channels that aren't too big already have it too. I just want to add guidelines on my channel.
  12. Squishy

YouTube Help Why does everyone think i am sad, scared, depressed, or sick?

No you miss the point. I want it to stop. I do block some words but it still happens. I want people to shut up about it.
  13. Squishy

You want a video where i actually cry? It's not the same. Depression...
  14. Squishy

But it doesn't matter which video you watch. These comments end up on pretty much any of my videos. I can give you multiple videos these comments have been on. I don't talk any differently in any of my videos, it's not like i am actually sad, crying, sick, or whatever in any of these videos. I...
  15. Squishy

Multiple videos. I talk in lots of my videos so i get these comments on many videos. So it doesn't really matter what video you watch, someone could comment some bs like this.
  16. Squishy

Almost every comment i get is something like "Are you sick?" or "Why do you sound sad/depressed?" or "You sound scared." I have even been asked if i was held at gunpoint. What kind of people think this trash when they click on a video? There is 0 reason for people to think i am any of these...
  17. Squishy

YouTube Help My shorts are all over the place

I asked for help so help instead of saying things that make 0 sense. And saying things that I already did. You didn't even help. Know better? What do I know better about? There you go again with saying things that make no sense.