• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Miles Ahead Racing

Vlog Channel Gary & Mallissa

Welcome Gary and Mallissa!
  2. Miles Ahead Racing

Answered Suggested Shorts Disappeared.....

I just sent the email to Support. Thanks.
  3. Miles Ahead Racing

Also, I cleared cache, cooking and reinstalled the plug-in but still having a problem....
  4. Miles Ahead Racing

Please see the 2 attached screenshots. Thank you.
  5. Miles Ahead Racing

I was using the Suggested Shorts feature for over a month or so, now it's no longer there. Is anyone else having this issue?
  6. Miles Ahead Racing

YouTube Question is starting out on youtube supposed to be this hard?!

Try making shorts out of your existing content, and refer to the long form video using Cards and comments. And if you haven't already, review some of your older content and refresh titles, descriptions and tags using TubeBuddy's plugin. I hope this helps and good luck!
  7. Miles Ahead Racing

Question Where is the suggested shorts Tool ?

Actually, I just found the feature in another area! Go into YouTube and click the red TubeBuddy icon at the top. You should see Suggested Shorts along the right side of the screen.
  8. Miles Ahead Racing

Instagram Instagram and TikTok for YouTube Shorts?

I also share YouTube shorts on Instagram and Tik Tok...after they've been on YouTube for a day or 2 (or a week).
  9. Miles Ahead Racing

YouTube Help New Way to Add YouTube Links to Description

Interesting... I'll add links to a video I have launching in a few hours, then check over the next few days. Thanks!
  10. Miles Ahead Racing

YouTube Help New Way to Add YouTube Links to Description

I added links as well but it just adds the long clickable link with no YouTube icon.
  11. Miles Ahead Racing

Subscriber Milestone Finally broke through 100 subscribers!

3.75x where I was last year at this time. Pushing for another 3.75 to 5x this year! :)
  12. Miles Ahead Racing

Educational Channel I AM A MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELLOR who enjoys creating youTube videos.

Welcome aboard! BTW, you can fix the error at the bottom of your post by following these instructions: https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/180/ Regards,
  13. Miles Ahead Racing

Life What do you guys do for a living?!

IT Project Manager at an investment bank.
  14. Miles Ahead Racing

Question Analytics Audience Time to Post

I know its not a lot, but for the past 90 days I had 800 video views and 9716 short views (198 / 4911 for 28 days)....however, the "When your viewers are on YouTube" section still says "Not enough viewer data to show this report". Does anyone know if there is a magic number of views you need for...
  15. Miles Ahead Racing

Question Analytics Audience Time to Post

Hi, did you ever get this working? I'm having the same problem and just sent a message to support through the YouTube Studio Feedback menu. I'm wondering if there are a certain number of views you need on your enable before this gets enabled.