• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. craftfornaught

YouTube Opinion What's Hardest Thing for A Small Youtube Channel?

so i'm like a dust in the wind haha it's not easy to get 1 new sub subscriber is our problem!!!! ahhh my rank is 4.600.000 th hahahaah,. so i''m vanished right!!! Don't mind to much , just create your own videos with all your passion and patience ^^
  2. craftfornaught

Channel Review What's your opinion about my channel at first time you click on it!

OMG so detailed, thank you so much for your review! Yes i knew it, and i', editing the thumbnails, and everthing, i'm confused too when looking at my own video ^^
  3. craftfornaught

it's tough for everyone, yes, sure...
  4. craftfornaught

For sure, i don't always feel inspired enough to create new content!!!! @@
  5. craftfornaught

Youtube make us do the hardest part My Friends^^!
  6. craftfornaught

You upload both directly on FB with your Youtube Link, i think it's good. You may have a new audience. Facebook have pages, groups, community . You will lose nothing ^^
  7. craftfornaught

I don't know your area, but for sure, there is the big diffenrence between every country.
  8. craftfornaught

Some maybe was hided for sure, in my country Yeah 1 Tv was the biggest MCN, but they did break the law, recently, Youtube ended their contract. And then they moved to Freedom ( still belong toYEAH1) I knew about these things, but so many pp ask me about that, i wondered why they not...
  9. craftfornaught

Yes, but i think not many topics 'bout that. They always make us so confused......
  10. craftfornaught

Sometime, i feel like Youtube treat us who will become famous celebs but no one recognize ha ha:)) They require us to do smt, to be like that....... When you apply for MCN because you r just a small youtuber, but they refuse bc you r so small :)) . if i'm a big star, should i join them ?
  11. craftfornaught

They're just up and down! They maybe subcribe ours but then never come back !!!!!!!
  12. craftfornaught

Channel Review What's your opinion about my channel at first time you click on it!

Thank you, i will update! Yes, haahh you knew me :)) I'm editing my playlist, kinda find a name for each playlist And the banner too ! I;m confused too ^^ My playlist is clean now! Thank you for remind me ^^ I did change it, thank you so much ! it's clearer now! It's done ^^ Thank you! Much...
  13. craftfornaught

User name: craftfornaught Title of thread: What's your opinion about my channel at first time you click on it! Self review: Craft for Naught Turning discarded items into original handicraft works Channel review or Video review? Channel review Link to channel: www.youtube.com/craftfornaught...
  14. craftfornaught

Channel Review Looking for some honest feedback

Hi Ashley! I think the music is not fit. The camera angle : focus more closely on your details. And the light: sometime the shadows of your hands cover your face.
  15. craftfornaught

ah no i'm not ! Thank you ! For me, if i have only 1 audience , i feel so happy , i will make more videos ! Writing is the best part, i cannot do it ^^ ! You could make your video shorter !
  16. craftfornaught

that's everyone's problem too! I know that feeling ^^
  17. craftfornaught

Do you feel the pressure to produce more and more videos?
  18. craftfornaught

Me too, it's hurtful, but they don't even know you in person! Ignore them , in your real life too. Loss of sub is normal problem , Don't let Youtube use you or control you by their score ^^