• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Baumi

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail for cooking videos

Red, green and yellow are very eye-catching, according to a study on youtube. You just have to find the right tone of the 3 colors.
  2. Baumi

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail Free apps/websites

Gimp would be free you just have to deal with or also one what almost everyone has on the computer is powerpoint zb there are also videos on yt about how it works.
  3. Baumi

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail Feedback -

Contrast and a shadow in psd would bring the font even more to the fore.my opinion the font is so quite difficult to read on the phone.
  4. Baumi

Thumbnail Feedback Do you like my thumbnail? Please comment.

Contrast and a shadow in psd would bring the font even more to the fore.my opinion the font is so quite difficult to read on the phone.
  5. Baumi

Other An In-depth Review of Qunki.com Essay Writing Service

it's too early to say now, the ai tools are developing too fast to be able to make a good statement. since i don't know what you expect from the AI, i can hardly give you a hint.
  6. Baumi

YouTube Question Youtube deleted my short

Cost loose music that is Litzensfrei is not a mistake. because then yt looks with its program at the upload whether the Litzens is free or whether a naming must be made etc. all this has one with the yt program not with Litzensfreier music. Since there will be no strike etc I had taken from...
  7. Baumi

YouTube Help Views

have good thumbnails, and watch videos on yt how to create good ones and i also already looked for a company where you can join an affiliate program. something like this can also help to gain followers.
  8. Baumi

YouTube Help We have been doing this since 2020. But our channel is now not growing!

Here is explained in English how to create thumbnails in English such reports you should look for times that you stand out. otherwise you will not wacken. View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMSx_TuCuKk&vl=de
  9. Baumi

Need Advice Channel problem

This creastor answers all questions about yt this is a german but I can also imagine that there is such a channel in english. How So goes yotube that is the jan in den Deustchen raum. He responds to questions from followers who ask him. Whether thee translation in eng is good I can not say...
  10. Baumi

YouTube Tips What are the best techniques for making a video?

I've just looked at the times but I would be already after the 1 min away because me there is too much garbage inside when I see a video he should explain the topic I take e.g. times a psd video. I want to see how he does it and explains but no children etc I want to see videos on the subject...
  11. Baumi

YouTube Tips What are the best techniques for making a video?

Show, for example, how to repair a pc from someone who is sent to make a video, for example outside, you already have material for a technology channel. You should be very familiar with that, I think. In German, the one who has broken things can be sent and repaired, that's how a technology...
  12. Baumi

Need Advice Channel problem

For example, I look in my community, such as forums, etc., to see what people are interested in and think about what topic I should make a video on. This is for example a simple method of how to win viewers by responding a little to the wishes of the people you want to address. 2 Use the tool...
  13. Baumi

YouTube Help My shorts are all over the place

Es tut mir leid, dass ich dich aufgebe, ich habe wirklich keine Lust mehr. Sie bitten um Hilfe, wissen es aber besser.
  14. Baumi

Thumbnail Feedback Thumbnail for cooking videos

Grün ist sehr einfach, ich würde eine auffälligere Farbe wählen, wenn Sie in der Nische wirklich hervorstechen möchten.
  15. Baumi

YouTube Help My subscribers don't watch my videos

Tut mir leid, wenn ich darauf klicke, passiert nichts.
  16. Baumi

Warum hast du deinen Kanal nicht hier verlinkt, damit die Leute einen Blick auf deinen Kanal werfen können?
  17. Baumi

It should actually be well received, polls in the community, some creators don't swear that you only have corpses that have sponsored you a subscription.