• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Lucky Girl Gamer

Does anyone play 3on3 Freestyle before?

3on3 FreeStyle is a basketball multiplayer game developed by JoyCity, a global game company based in Korea. The game is played on a basketball court where six characters on two teams, use their own skills and attributes try to outscore the other team. Game play in 3on3 Freestyle is also mostly...
  2. Lucky Girl Gamer

Gear Question Which Green Screen is better to Stream on Gaming?

Alright, I give it a try & thank you!
  3. Lucky Girl Gamer

Interesting, but yes Elgato green screen is pretty good to stream on games with your audience. I did heard about the Elgato green screen before
  4. Lucky Girl Gamer

Of course, I did heard about the Elgato green screen. Their pretty good to stream on games but the problem is the price. I might think about to get the Elgato green screen for the future
  5. Lucky Girl Gamer

Ok, that's why I'm asking & I'm curious about the green screen
  6. Lucky Girl Gamer

I'm kinda curious which green screen is better to stream on YouTube/Twitch or without using the green screen to go live streaming? I still don't have a green screen to stream on my channel yet, but I just don't know if it is important to get a green screen? I really like to hear from you, if...