• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Pixelander

YouTube SEO Anyone knows a tool or software like this? To see trending content from small channels

The thing is though , the viral content research im doing is in my same niche. Im a roblox gaming channel and ive been researching other small roblox gaming channels that exploded with viral content so I can get video ideas for trends
  2. Pixelander

YouTube SEO Anyone knows a tool or software like this? To see trending content from small channels

Recreate the same content so i can get the same viral results
  3. Pixelander

but vidiq has a tool that tracks small channels that have gone viral. So it is possible to track trending small channels I just want to know if theres other softwares like this
  4. Pixelander

Anybody know a software or extension where I can see viral content from small channels? for example a channel with 100 subs that got 400k views on one video this week. I know VidIQ has a similar tool
  5. Pixelander

Other Person that hacked my account still connected to my tubebuddy

Yea I’ve already done that long ago before the incident of me getting hacked. But isn’t this related to tubebuddy since it’s about my tubebuddy account as well?
  6. Pixelander

And my channel or the person that comprised my acc?
  7. Pixelander

I’m not a brand account though , maybe it has something to do with the hackers account?
  8. Pixelander

So a scummy friend that hacked my YT account but thanks to google I was able to recover is still kinda connected to my tubebuddy. When I signed in with the account I got back from being hacked , it offered me to select his or my channel. It got me paranoid for a bit because that was weird. I was...