• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. HazzMan4Ever

Gaming Channel trying to put together a group for Minecraft content

User name: HazzMan4Ever Title: trying to put together a group for Minecraft content Age: 18 - 20+ Type of collaboration: this will be a group for to work with making Minecraft Content it will be a recording group but we will also allow streamers too. We're just starting to build the group...
  2. HazzMan4Ever

Gaming Channel Looking for chill people for my chill Discord group lol

User name: HazzMan4Ever Title: Looking for chill people for my chill Discord group lol Age: 18+ Type of collaboration: Gaming mainly could branch out into reacting to stuff too maybe. Games that I've played recently have been Minecraft, Stardew Valley, Gartic Phone I do play a lot of other...
  3. HazzMan4Ever

Gaming Channel Looking for a team to collab and have fun!

Hey how's it going I was just checking out your channel and it's pretty awesome. Me and my Discord group are currently looking for more members and I honestly think you'd fit right in after reading your post and checking your stuff out you seem very chill :) I would say check out my content but...
  4. HazzMan4Ever

Gaming Channel The Gaming Society is now open for more members to join

User name: HazzMan4Ever Title: The Gaming Society is now open for more members to join Age: 18 - 20+ Type of collaboration: Hey all how's it going. I'm here just to mention my Discord group The Gaming Society or T.G.S for short. I made the group for channels of any size to come join and to...
  5. HazzMan4Ever

Gaming Channel Minecraft server Ami SMP looking for more members

User name: HazzMan4Ever Title: Minecraft server Ami SMP looking for more members Age: 18+ Type of collaboration: Hello this will be a quick post just mention that the Minecraft server Ami SMP is looking for more members. This is a YouTube/Twitch server with most of it's members being UK with...
  6. HazzMan4Ever

Gaming Channel Looking for a friendly and funny collab team! (perhaps long term)

Hey I'd be down to do some collabs with you in the future. I'm just getting ready to get back into making videos again on YouTube after taking a while away from doing it I'm starting to feel like uploading again. My name's Harrison and I'm 22 from the UK. My Discord is HazzMan#4130 if you'd like...