• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Opwell Forex

YouTube Tips My story, strategy and journey to 1000+ subscribers. From making videos to learning algorithm, choosing Tubebuddy over vidiq

I could feel the honesty in your writing. I'm happy to learn that your channel is growing slowly but steadily. Would you kindly share with us what you do to improve audience retention? Thank you.
  2. Opwell Forex

Editing Software Is openshot video editor good

It's what I'm using right now. The only problem is that it slows down my PC when I'm exporting a video file when I'm done editing.
  3. Opwell Forex

YouTube Question 150,000 Subscribers Target This Year

At the moment I'm at about 50 subs.
  4. Opwell Forex

YouTube Opinion What's your benchmark number of videos that one should upload as a good "Now they're no longer a new YouTuber" threshold point?

I have been following all the responses you are giving to community members to help them solve their questions. I must say you are an expert in this field and thus you deserve to have so many subscribers. Thank you.
  5. Opwell Forex

YouTube Question 150,000 Subscribers Target This Year

I'm just getting started on YouTube and I am looking forward to getting at least 150,000 subscribers by the end of this year, 2022. I would really appreciate it if you can share tips and strategies I can use to achieve this target.
  6. Opwell Forex

Educational Channel Opwell Forex is a YouTube channel that provides Forex Trading education, tips, deals and promotions.

User name: Opwell Forex Title of introduction: Opwell Forex is a YouTube channel that provides Forex Trading education, tips, deals and promotions. Your name/ Alias: Opwell Forex Where are you from? Kenya How did you find TubeBuddy? A YouTuber What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I...