• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. ResetResto

YouTube Question View Count just dropped after increasing SEO score

Makes sense what you say. I will give it some time to see if the views pick up again thank you for the reply.
  2. ResetResto

Truly appreciate the advise. You have atleast eased my worry around it. If I look at where my views came from in my analytics majority was from Youtube suggested so I guess I had something right in the beginning for the algorithm to pick my content but after changing tags, thumbnails and titles...
  3. ResetResto

Thank you for the feedback. I was under the impression the kind of views I was getting was average for the age of my channel. Why do you think my views dropped after doing the SEO? Is it normal or am I just over thinking it?
  4. ResetResto

Guys, I need some help here. I have had amazing views on a few of my videos that were suggested by Youtube but I realized that my SEO score was terrible, so as per TB recommendations I created better thumbnails and used the keyword explorer to give me the best possible keywords and tags for my...
  5. ResetResto

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Stanley Hand Plane restoration View: https://youtu.be/aEeMcD2hp4s
  6. ResetResto

100 year old rotary Cheese Grater Restoration.

This is me restoring my grandmother’s old rotary cheese grater that she got from her mother. Estimated to be over a 100 years old! View: https://youtu.be/JaxOQ8iGYbM
  7. ResetResto

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Old bench vise restoration (Model - Record 12PB) View: https://youtu.be/fHJtE0DyL1w
  8. ResetResto

YouTube SEO How To Write The BEST Titles / Descriptions / Tags (And How Each Works!)

Very useful info, thank you again for sharing!
  9. ResetResto

Editing Software What Editing Software you have?

I use to use MacOs with the built in iMovie but have started using ClipChamp on Windows. Works well for 1080p.
  10. ResetResto

YouTube Tips The Value Of Your First 100 Videos

Love the wealth of info on TB. I am seriously soaking it all in and hope to grow my channel by applying what I learn here. Thanks for sharing.
  11. ResetResto

YouTube Question How do i make my video appear on youtube short

I am pretty sure it is shown at random and based on the views and watch time it will get pushed up in the queue
  12. ResetResto

YouTube Question Best places to promote your videos?

Maybe have a look at MeWe.
  13. ResetResto

YouTube Question Best time to post

I think it is more about consistency rather than best time to post tbh. I speak for myself when I say I expect a new video at a certain time for channels I am subscribed to whether it is once a week or once a month.
  14. ResetResto

YouTube Question Video processing takes longer than expected

That is quite long. My longest processing time was about a day.
  15. ResetResto

YouTube News Adsense revenue from YT Shorts

Interesting.I learnt something new today.
  16. ResetResto

Official How To Get More Views and Subscribers

Great writeup and thank you for sharing it with us.
  17. ResetResto

YouTube Question is starting out on youtube supposed to be this hard?!

I firmly believe that is if you post good quality and relevant content, subscribers will follow. It is all about what keeps your viewers watching for the max amount of time that draws YouTube in recommending your content. That way they have a better opportunity to get more ads in front of viewer...
  18. ResetResto

Entertainment Channel Hello everyone, I’m new to this. Looking for ways to grow my channel

Welcome to TB and I hope you do well with your channel.
  19. ResetResto

Music Channel Web Entrepreneur and Social media enthusiast

Welcome! I absolutely love relaxing videos as it helps me sleep. (Insomnia) I will be sure to check out your content! Good luck with your channel!