• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Annies Sleeping ASMR

Thumbnail Feedback Your Opinion on my Thumbnail please

I guess I thought the smile would help people relax. Thank you.
  2. Annies Sleeping ASMR

Thumbnail Feedback Feedback on this thumbnail pls

I also like it but I agree you should adjust the size.
  3. Annies Sleeping ASMR

Thank you everyone for your opinions. I really appreciate it!
  4. Annies Sleeping ASMR

Need Advice What's best long or short videos?

I believe getting things right in YouTube takes time. I sure am taking a long time to get it. But you will get it! :)
  5. Annies Sleeping ASMR

Need Advice What's best long or short videos?

I believe getting things right in YouTube takes time. I sure am taking a long time to get it. But you will get it! :)
  6. Annies Sleeping ASMR

Entertainment Channel Hello from the Healing Room ASMR

Hello Dee, I have also started a ASMR Channel called "Annies Sleeping ASMR". I have never heard of ASMR til January of this year. I find it fasinating to do. I am loving it. Keep up the good work! My channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD_WVGE-wxTG8xVE_IhqJPQ if you would like to check...
  7. Annies Sleeping ASMR

Your Opinion on my Thumbnail please. I do ASMR YouTube Videos. I am still learning.. Thank you!
  8. Annies Sleeping ASMR

Channel Review I would like some feedback on my channel in hopes of getting a higher viewership

Hello MiahGrace, I think your channel looks nice! I like your titles for your videos. Looks really interesting to me. I love sewing and have sown for many years! Don't be disappointed in any replies, just learn from it and improve. I think that's what we all have to do. Keep up the good work...
  9. Annies Sleeping ASMR

Entertainment Channel ASMRist YouTuber

User name: Annies Sleeping ASMR Title of introduction: ASMRist YouTuber Your name/ Alias: Annie Where are you from? US How did you find TubeBuddy? YouTube What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Answers and promotion What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Succeed and earn...