• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. R2 mk2vr6

Opinion love my samsung but hate editing videos with it !!

wow thanks ! I will check it out :)
  2. R2 mk2vr6

I was able to download the davinci resolve on my computer again so ill give it a try. I do notice that my editing skills arent the best yet but i am still new to the vlogging world esp editing videos. I will definitely try to learn as much as I can so I can make better content .
  3. R2 mk2vr6

Answered keyword search always in the red when weighted !!!!

Thanks for the good advice ! I'll try it out I'll see if the seo helps more than the keyword
  4. R2 mk2vr6

Seems cool ! How much is the program ?
  5. R2 mk2vr6

I tried to download it then it crashed . I deleted the program now I can't install it cause it says you can only download it once on the same computer ... So I got screwed !!
  6. R2 mk2vr6

Answered keyword search always in the red when weighted !!!!

whats up everyone? so i've been trying the keyword search and.... its always in the poor on the weighted and fair or excellent on the unweighted.I find it very confusing and I always change my mind based on what it says. I would appreciate all the advice given !
  7. R2 mk2vr6

Gear Question Are you a Mac, or a PC?

i use a pc and to edit im using 2012 windows movie maker .... i would love to stick to pc but to find a good program to edit with is really hard and pricey . The only reason i would go with mac is for imovie
  8. R2 mk2vr6

whats up everyone . I am ranting today about phone editing . I use a Samsung note10+ i love the phone has great feature and a great camera the only thing that throws me off is editing videos with it . my sister-in-law (mangiawhispers) uses an iPhone and she loves editing with it and makes it...
  9. R2 mk2vr6

Automotive Any other petrol heads out there?

You're 100% right. My goal isn't to have a straight piped neighbor disturber either lmao! I was just curious to see if the 2step worked because of the new chip.
  10. R2 mk2vr6

I still need to do some work on it but the vr6 is known to have one of the nicest sounds out there for a small "V6"
  11. R2 mk2vr6

Vlog Channel My wife bought me a 91 Volkswagen Jetta and I started building it.

Thank you , alot of my friends called me like that for a while
  12. R2 mk2vr6

Thank you! Much appreciated
  13. R2 mk2vr6

Hey thanks for getting back to me . I think I fixed it !
  14. R2 mk2vr6

Hey guys just joined the forums! How's everyone doing ?
  15. R2 mk2vr6

User name: R2 mk2vr6 Title of introduction: My wife bought me a 91 Volkswagen Jetta and I started building it. Your name/ Alias: My name is Arturo but everyone calls me R2 Where are you from? I'm from Montreal Quebec, Canada. How did you find TubeBuddy? My sister-in-law (mangiawhispers)...