• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Ca55i31984

Trader Joe's Grocery Haul | Healthy Lifestyle

Today I'm revealing in this Grocery Haul, the foods I bought from Trader Joe's and Sprouts to align with what I need for my healthy lifestyle. In this Trader Joe's and Sprouts Grocery Haul I found a lot of foods that will allow me to re-begin my healthy journey. As you know, I was on a low...
  2. Ca55i31984

Starbucks Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso | DIY | How to make for Under $1

I'm going to show you How To Make Starbucks Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso. In this DIY we are going to make my recently reviewed Starbucks Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso drink for under $1. I recently reviewed a Grande Starbucks Brown Sugar Shaken Espresso and it was above $5 for one. I decided to...
  3. Ca55i31984

Dutch Bros Best Drinks | Better Than Starbucks? | We Try Our Subs Favorites In 2021!

We try some of our Subs favorite Dutch Bros Drinks Today. We were assured that these are some of Dutch Bros Best Drinks in 2021. We have been going to Starbucks for years and this would only be the second time ever going to Dutch Bros to try some of their Best Drinks. Let us know which Dutch...
  4. Ca55i31984

New Starbucks | Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso & Chocolate Almond Milk Review | March 2021

It is very good. Definitely will purchase it again.
  5. Ca55i31984

New Starbucks | Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso & Chocolate Almond Milk Review | March 2021

Today Starbucks Dropped their New Iced Shaken Espresso drinks. Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso and Chocolate Almond Milk Espresso. We Review and give our opinion on them plus two other drinks that also have an Oat Milk substitute. Join us and let us know if you have tasted these New Iced...
  6. Ca55i31984

How to Make Sugar Cookies | Simple Easy Recipe | Part 1

Today I will show you How To Make Sugar Cookies. Here is an easy simple recipe on how to make sugar cookies. This is part 1 of how to make sugar cookies. I will be showing you how to make royal icing for your sugar cookies in a separate video, so you can decorate them. Come and join me in this...
  7. Ca55i31984

Cauliflower Rice Recipe | Spanish Rice Flavor

I'm going to show you a Cauliflower Rice Recipe that is a delicious recipe without all the carbs. This will be a Spanish Rice Recipe made with Cauliflower Rice. If your trying to cut out some carbs and maybe some calories. Cauliflower Rice is a great substitution for just that. You will be...
  8. Ca55i31984

Easy Tik Tok Tortilla Wrap Hack | Healthy Eating Game Changer

Here is my take on an Easy Tortilla Wrap Hack from Tik Tok. let's jump in and create our own version of a Tik Tok Tortilla Wrap Hack that will be delicious, healthy, and filling. We will be filling this Tortilla Wrap Hack with sprouts, turkey, pesto, and other veggies. If you would like to see...
  9. Ca55i31984

Low Calorie Meals | Breakfast/Lunch Skillet | Weight Loss Meals

Low Calorie Meals to help you lose the weight you want and fulfill your hunger. This Breakfast/Lunch Skillet is one of my favorite weight loss meals to have. Low calorie meals are what have helped me to lose 60+ lbs. I am a regular mother of 3 that has been struggling with weight lose for a long...
  10. Ca55i31984

Best Simple Ground Turkey Tacos | Taco Tuesday | Healthy Lifestyle

Happy Taco Tuesday everyone. Today we will make the Best Simple Ground Turkey Tacos for our healthy lifestyle. These ground turkey tacos are simple and delicious eats for Taco Tuesday. Depending on what calorie intake is right for you. On my journey to lose 2 lbs a week, I eat 1200 cal to 1600...
  11. Ca55i31984

3 Easy Hot Chocolate bomb Treats | Winter Weather Deliciousness!!

Today I will show you how to make 3 different types of hot chocolate bomb treats. It is very easy and fun to make a hot chocolate bomb. I will make a coffee hot chocolate bomb, Regular Hot chocolate bomb, and White Chocolate Strawberry Hot chocolate bomb. Each of these Chocolate Bomb treats...
  12. Ca55i31984

Counting Calories For Weight Loss | Healthy Pasta | back at it again !

Hello everyone. I'm back at it again. I am Counting Calories For Weight Loss once again. I have tried Keto, Counting Calories, Vegan, Atkins, and many others through out the years. Counting Calories has been something that has helped me in my Weight Loss Journey more than anything else. Like all...
  13. Ca55i31984

How to Make Air Fryer French Fries and Fried Pickles

Today I am Cooking in my Instant Pot Air Fryer, French Fries and Fried Pickles. If you want to know how to make French Fries and Fried Pickles in an Air Fryer. Look no further. This Air Fryer is an Easy and slightly healthier way to cook these two delicious recipes. I have been looking for an...
  14. Ca55i31984

Easy Homemade Cookies | Oatmeal Cream | It's National Cookie Day YUM !

Let's Make Some Cookies ! These Oatmeal Cream Cookies are delicious. It's national Cookie Day today. What are you going to Bake today? These cookies are so tasty. I just had to make some cookies today to share with you guys. A couple of fun facts about cookies. 54% of Americans prefer homemade...
  15. Ca55i31984

Easy Homemade Soup | Sopa De Albondigas (meatball soup) | feed a LARGE family for a Month!!&

Join me today in cooking a Soup that will keep a large family fed for a month. This Mexican Soup is delicious and very fulfilling. We will be making Sopa De Albondigas (meatball soup). Soup is a perfect combination with the Winter weather that is upon us. This Mexican soup is so easy to cook and...
  16. Ca55i31984

Quick and Easy Spaghetti Squash Recipe | Great Fall recipe

Join me in making this Quick and Easy Spaghetti Squash Recipe. This Spaghetti Squash Recipe is super delicious and Quick and Easy. It's Fall and getting cold outside. So let's get in the kitchen, make the house warm, and start making this Quick and Easy Spaghetti Squash Recipe. Love Ya...
  17. Ca55i31984

Vegan Recipes | Ultimate Moist Banana Bread

Are you looking for Vegan Recipes? I have one here for you. This Banana Bread is an Ultimate Moist staple in the list of my Vegan Recipes. I have been really enjoying making these Vegan Recipes and I finally perfected my Vegan Banana Bread. This Ultimate Moist Banana Bread is amazing, and you...
  18. Ca55i31984

How To Make Vegan Buffalo Wings | Chicken- Less Cauliflower Bites

Let's make some Vegan Buffalo Wings. I'm going to show you How To Make Vegan Buffalo Wings. Vegan Buffalo wings are easy to make, and are great tasting. I am new to being a vegan and it has been great. I am finding so many vegan recipes that I can make my own. So join me and I will show YOU how...
  19. Ca55i31984

Channel Milestone 7000 veiws!

Been really serious about Youtube for about 7 months now. I really appreciate the help I have gotten from this community. 7000 is great! It seems that I am picking up a little steam and that's great. Thanks Tubebuddy and Community Family