What happens when you add two keywords that are "GOOD" back to back? I know YouTube searches from left to right and I am wondering what happens to the strength of my ability to rank.
For example, the scores for these two are:
MrBeast ASMR = 55
Beast Style Burger = 59
They are both "GOOD" but...
1) To be financially free - no more 9 to 5 rat race for me!
2) To make money while doing what I love - eating!
3) To support my family
4) To hopefully bring people to Christ through my channel. Not that I preach, but I drop hints that I am Christian. Some people will pick up on that and I...
User name: Jason Song
Title of introduction: I Quit My Job As A Project Manager - Now I Do YouTube FULLTIME
Your name/ Alias: Jason Song
Where are you from? New Jersey
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? When I installed TubeBuddy it...
Ok I went to incognito and did the following with my video:
- searched exact title "Double Classic Smash vs Beast Style - Can MrBeast Burger Dethrone Smashburger | SMASHED BURGER WAR!"; got nothing; note that I don't have a tag for this entire phrase however I do have tag for "Double Classic...
Thanks - By the way I created the other post because I didn't want to hijack this thread with my question. But since you took it down I'll comment/ask here.
I do agree with your informed speculation - it makes sense to me and I was thinking the same, hence I include both misspelled and...
You have good content but I think there could be improvements. Here's my honest review.
- It's too early into the video for you to plug your other channel; You're afraid people will stop watching so I would make it so that the meat of your video starts right away.
- Your intro is too long and...
When in keyword explorer I noticed that a misspelled phrase get's a higher score than the correctly spelled phrase.
For example, "double clasic smash" gets a score of 66 while "double classic smash" gets a score of 57.
So what do I do for tags and titles? Clearly this is saying the misspelled...
Thanks for putting up the graphs - I'm a visual/analytical guy so this helps to understand what you're trying to convey.
What do you think about putting commonly mis-spelled keyword phrases in as tags? For example if I put "double clasic smash" this comes out with a rating of "66 very good"...