Search results

1. Chris

Nintendo E3 2017 Predictions

Here I go over my thoughts, predictions and even a wishlist of games that I think Nintendo is going to showcase in this year's E3.
  2. Chris

TubeBuddy Suggestion Upload Default - add First comment.

This will actually be very helpful so that way I could also put a question of the day or something. :p
  3. Chris

Need Advice How to use Twitter to get People to watch your Content?

I do try to be active on Twitter posting both my content as well as other things like pictures or polls or just everyday things and I hardly get any feedback whatsoever. Oh alright I see well what I have been doing wrong. Thanks for the advice =) I really appreciate it.
  4. Chris

alright so when I post a video link to Twitter I would use Hashtags like #Indiegames or should it be something more specific? --- Post updated --- Hey SimbaHD thanks for the advice =) I do try to be active on Twitter posting both my content as well as other things like pictures or polls or just...
  5. Chris

Hey thanks for the advice. =) I will try to use more hashtags when i post a video.
  6. Chris

So I would imagine I have some good content with over 200 videos on my channel. Now Its just a matter of getting my channel out there using Twitter. How do I go about do that? Any tips and tricks will be helpful.
  7. Chris

Indie Game: Hyper Light Drifter #17

This game is very reminiscent of 2D classic Zelda Games butt in a more futuristic setting. I typically do classic and modern Nintendo games butt with the occasional Steam Games.