Search results

1. nerycolon1

Vlog Channel Hi, My Name is Mike and I want to make the world a safer place to play...for everyone.

Don't ever give up. I think that all YouTuber has a reason. I became a YouTuber because I fell in depression. other would love to make someone happy, others are teachers but one thing I see is that we are one big family.
  2. nerycolon1

Vlog Channel Hi, My Name is Mike and I want to make the world a safer place to play...for everyone.

I also lost my father with throat cancer. He was a heavy smoker he started at 14 yrs old since then he never stop. From what he told me, he used to smoke 2 packs a day and didn't stop when he found out that he had cancer. I stop smoking many years ago and I'm so glad that I did. The pesticide...
  3. nerycolon1

Forum News What would you like to see on the Forums?

I would love that instead of putting education, that I could put gardener. I as a disable want to show that we can do many things like any other person. We just need to do it our way. I have a full day. I do gardening, cook, clean, 34 years of marriage. and take care of my granddaughters when...
  4. nerycolon1

How to drink raw pumpkin

5. nerycolon1

pic & music -8

While people don't realize that we are eating food with insecticides and synthetics. It's time to grow our own food
  6. nerycolon1

What was your first successful video that really took off?

My most viewed video was me showing the easy way to plant strawberry seeds. It's in Spanish but has English sub tittle.
  7. nerycolon1

I'm so sorry that I'm late answering. I'm doing great and u?

I'm so sorry that I'm late answering. I'm doing great and u?
  8. nerycolon1

Hi people. I'm back sorry I had so much work and personal situations. Today I decided to make time.

Hi people. I'm back sorry I had so much work and personal situations. Today I decided to make time.
  9. nerycolon1

Showing what I have learned

10. nerycolon1

Hi. I'm Nery. I'm a disable gardener. Who does it ecomomically.

Hi. I'm Nery. I'm a disable gardener. Who does it ecomomically.
  11. nerycolon1

What was your first successful video that really took off?

I started creating videos in Nov. of 2012 and started making it in Spanish and English. On July 2013, I did a Spanish video that has now 26,042 views This has to do with growing strawberries from seed but without the trouble of taking out the seeds. this video was watched mainly in Mexico.
  12. nerycolon1

Affiliate Strategies Getting YouTube Video Titles Right

I personally do my own titles. Simple and easy to understand. I don't like drama and sometimes it's a turn off. They get lot of thumbs down and haters. I might be wrong but that's what i've seen.
  13. nerycolon1

Need Advice 1K Subscribers But No Views?!

If that was true, then why I have to check my subscribers to make sure that YouTube doesn't unsubscribes them and some subscribers are doing this too. I have subscribers that has written to be say that they resubscribed because they didn't know that they were unsubscribed.
  14. nerycolon1

Thanks for liking my post of being prepared. It was to alert the people how in a split second...

Thanks for liking my post of being prepared. It was to alert the people how in a split second your life can change.
  15. nerycolon1

Need Advice German channel with English subtitles - How to promote?

I do Spanish and English videos and some of them I put subtitles. Those videos on the bottom it shows the letters cc. If it's on they can shut it off or put it on. Some of my video has it on but I forgot how to keep it on. http://www.youtube.com/user/nereidapr1
  16. nerycolon1

Affiliate Strategies Simple TubeBuddy trick to increase views

Thanks for the advice. I never thought about it but yet it makes sense. Well do this. I also want to say that I love tubebuddy. It has helped me a lot. Love to make the thumb nails and it's more easier to make. I also just learn how to promote my video through here. I still need to learn more...
  17. nerycolon1

YouTube Help YouTube Verification!

When this started? In some places it says partner verified and in other verified. I've been verified around a year and only have 856 subs.
  18. nerycolon1

Need Advice Dealing with Audiences that speak a different language?

In my FaceBook I only accept English or Spanish language because I'm bilingual, but I have a few friends that are from other language because they are gamers and in order to be in my group I accept them but they write in their language and I see it in English. In YouTube I just say thank you and...
  19. nerycolon1

Affiliate Strategies Simple TubeBuddy trick to increase views

I'm a little lost but soon I'll get the hang of it. http://www.youtube.com/user/nereidapr1
  20. nerycolon1

Need Advice How long did it take to find your style?

--- Post updated --- You need to know what you like. What's your passion. By doing a topic that you are passion with, it will be easier to make your videos. I love gardening and to me is super easy to make videos 3 to 4 times a week. When you do it with a subject that you love, Ideas will run...