• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. Anan

Channel Review I help people relax by creating calming music with subtle animation. How can I reach more people?

I am using stock music. I have no copyright claims on my videos. Don't worry about that. Do you have any advice on how to grow more channel?
  2. Anan

Channel Review I help people relax by creating calming music with subtle animation. How can I reach more people?

I am using stock music. I have no copyright claims on my videos. Don't worry about that. Do you have any advice on how to grow more channel?
  3. Anan

User name: Anan Title of thread: I help people relax by creating calming music with subtle animation. How can I reach more people? Self review: I am very new to YT and can't seem to be getting off the ground. Some other players in this space have started new but are doing very well. We have...
  4. Anan

Channel Review Am I on the right track. Cannot seem to get many subs.

Hey, given the number of subs you have. You are actually doing very well. Don't compare with the big channels. You have almost 2.5x more views on your last video than the number of subs. Keep doing it. If you can upload a little more frequently, that should help.
  5. Anan

Official How do I promote in the "Promote Yourself" Section - Get Your TubeBuddy Forum Badge

I want to become a success at YT and help others along with me.