• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Search results

1. GrowYourDough

Channel Review Thoughts on my channel please

Hi Kindred, Many thanks for your generous comments. You're right that one video (my main advertising tool) has received a lot of interest as I paid for some ad words to push it into related finance channels. What I found was there was a reasonable click through but the viewers weren't my ideal...
  2. GrowYourDough

Channel Review Thoughts on my channel please

User name: GrowYourDough Title of thread: Thoughts on my channel please Self review: Hi thanks for looking at my post and for any feedback on my channel. I've only recently started my channel and it's been a steep learning curve. So many challenges. I think the quality of the videos I'm...
  3. GrowYourDough

Channel Review How to get more subscribers to this channel?

Hi Lara, I love the creative stuff you're doing. I've been going to an art class for several years but I'm reasonably new at producing YT content so please take my comments with a pinch of salt. The channel is ArtByLara ... I want to see more of you and build a relationship with you to keep me...
  4. GrowYourDough

Educational Channel I want to help you to learn how to invest in the stock market so you can Grow Your Dough

User name: GrowYourDough Title of introduction: I want to help you to learn how to invest in the stock market so you can Grow Your Dough Your name/ Alias: GrowYourDough Where are you from? United Kingdom How did you find TubeBuddy? Annie Dube's channel What made you join the TubeBuddy...