Search results

1. worldadventures

Video Review Feedback opportunity for World Adventures with Laura and Trent

Really appreciate the feedback. We have already taken on board a lot of this stuff in our most recent video. This is the type of feedback I was looking to receive so this is mighty helpful. Lost more feedback needed. :)
  2. worldadventures

Life Heading to Australia!

Welcome to Aus. Where you heading ? I would say weather has been amazing however it's raining today.
  3. worldadventures

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Great day out Sydney NSW Australia - The best Sydney Run/Walk known as The Bay Run. - First hot day in ages!
  4. worldadventures

Planned Yellow Highlight for new views, comments, likes increase by 5 or so more seconds

What a quick turn around.. just got the update via Google apps that said the extension to the time has been implemented already. Thankyou so much. Glad I could contribute
  5. worldadventures

Really appreciate this feedback, I am with you 100% on that and I totally get where you are coming from. Definitely constructive criticism to push my videos forward. Besides our first mash ups from Hawaii when we decided to blog, we are at about our sixth video. Lots to work on and so much more...
  6. worldadventures

Planned Yellow Highlight for new views, comments, likes increase by 5 or so more seconds

That's awesome. Yay my idea got through. Thank so much for the quick replies here as well.
  7. worldadventures

User name: worldadventures Title of thread: Feedback opportunity for World Adventures with Laura and Trent Self review: So I know I have a few areas for improvement. Actually a lot. But I am new to it all, we are just using our phone for our vlogs at present so a big thing is audio quality...
  8. worldadventures

Video Review In need of some good sound advice and feedback

I am only new to YouTube and Tubebuddy so just wanted to give a little feedback. I picked this type of vlog to do my first feedback on because it is similar to our niche. Firstly thank you. I get to learn from your feedback you are receiving first. Loved the concept and your footage. I did...
  9. worldadventures

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Good morning. Here is our most recent video of our trip to the location of the famous Home and Away - Palm Beach NSW Australia.
  10. worldadventures

Yeah a time increase would be perfect. Agreed, a user defined option would be even better. Thank you for the response
  11. worldadventures

TubeBuddy Mobile Suggestion What would you like to see from us on TubeBuddy Mobile?

I just posted some feedback, and It may have been in the wrong area. Nevertheless, up the time a few more seconds for when the yellow highlight covers the new increased count for views, likes, comments etc. Thank you.
  12. worldadventures

Good evening. Is there a possibility that in the mobile app the yellow highlighter on views, thumbs up and comments when the count inceases gets increased 5- or so more seconds before it disappears. Thank you
  13. worldadventures

Vlog Channel Sydney Mum and Dad - New to Vlogging - Lets go explore!

User name: worldadventures Title of introduction: Sydney Mum and Dad - New to Vlogging - Lets go explore! Your name/ Alias: Trent Where are you from? Sydney, Australia How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube suggestion, after I was searching about becoming a Youtuber :) What made you join the...