Search results

1. Junior and Patricia

Camera Gear Upgrade from phone

Thats the camera I started out using. Great choice, nice camera with enough features
  2. Junior and Patricia

Service Royalty Free Music

epidemic sounds
  3. Junior and Patricia

30 Million steps | Visiting the Great Wall of China

If you enjoy the videos on my channel don't be afraid to hit that subscribe or like button more adventures ahead that will keep you entertained. View: https://youtu.be/dKTHTlBi93s
  4. Junior and Patricia

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

Wassup wasp everyone Check out one of the seven wonders of the world. VISITING THE Great Wall OF CHINA View: https://youtu.be/dKTHTlBi93s
  5. Junior and Patricia

Thumbnail Feedback Youtube Banner

what settings do you use to make it in snapseed?
  6. Junior and Patricia

Thanks for the dimensions
  7. Junior and Patricia

Very much thank you I was getting aggravated of not being able to fit my words and pics in
  8. Junior and Patricia

What camera do you use for your videos?

The reason I upgrade is for more dynamic range and to shoo B roll in 120fps
  9. Junior and Patricia

Video Review Feedback opportunity for World Adventures with Laura and Trent

I want to say that you both make a great couple and seemed to be enjoying doing this together which is a definite plus I got by just seeing genuine smiles and laughs throughout the video. You also captured and adventured into some beautiful areas which makes great footage for your travel...
  10. Junior and Patricia

Lifestyle Channel A shy newbie here!

Why dont you think you have good videos on your channel. I'm still a newbie but we get better and better each video so just do your best and the rest will come. Funny you mention Japan I was raised in Okinawa, Japan for most of my childhood until graduation. Best place in the world IMO. I love...
  11. Junior and Patricia

I am looking on how to create a Youtube Banner I can never get the right file size or the display of the area I want. If anyone has any tips or tricks onto how to do this greatly appreciated
  12. Junior and Patricia

What camera do you use for your videos?

I just upgraded my Panasonic G7 to a GH5
  13. Junior and Patricia

Video Review In need of some good sound advice and feedback

Awesome I'm always interested in meeting people especially if we have the same common niche. Thank you for watching the video first and foremost. Yeah I tried to EQ the wind noise out but couldn't but the reason why the wind noise was so strong was because I didn't have a cat on my microphone so...
  14. Junior and Patricia

Yesssss! Finally another travel channel. Welcome to the community I am a traveler myself and looked forward to seeing your videos on your travel journey. What is your dream place you want to travel to? Mine would be Maldives. Nice to meet you
  15. Junior and Patricia

I loved Bahamas it was Awesome
  16. Junior and Patricia

Video Review Swimming with the Largest Fish in the World(Literally) THE OSLOB WHALESHARK..Tell me what you think about the overall production and Color Grading I'm

Yes they have a flat profile I have a go pro 5 and 6 version and they both do it. After that apply protune color correct profile to it. After it corrects itself you can tweak the settings how you want them. Just found this out wish I had known before I put out my Kawasan Falls video. It looks...
  17. Junior and Patricia

TubeBuddy Suggestion YOUTUBE PROMOTION BANNER

That would seem like a great idea to help majority of channels to come up
  18. Junior and Patricia

Video Review Swimming with the Largest Fish in the World(Literally) THE OSLOB WHALESHARK..Tell me what you think about the overall production and Color Grading I'm

User name: Junior and Patricia Title of thread: Swimming with the Largest Fish in the World(Literally) THE OSLOB WHALESHARK..Tell me what you think about the overall production and Color Grading I'm learning Self review: I have started shortening the length of my videos and only using the...
  19. Junior and Patricia

Video Review Can you see and hear a difference in the audio / video?

First of all that was great information given that I actually learned from. Didn't even know what a moving blanket was and could do. The key examples helped to further explain the difference between using them and without that can help alot of people if they go that route. Great advice and...