Search results

1. zala tube

YouTube Help Very important watch time question

after live streaming if i make the live stream video option to unlisted will the view and watch time be counted when you tube review time is due? or will it not be included i am asking this because i have unlisted the videos.
  2. zala tube

TubeBuddy Which is more accurate, . or Tubebuddy?

i want an answer as well
  3. zala tube

YouTube Help Subscriber count decreasing

even though people are telling me they are subscribing to my channel the subscriber count keeps on decreasing, what are the reasons behind this? and is there a way to fix this ?
  4. zala tube

YouTube News Messages going away

may be tube buddy can bring it back
  5. zala tube

TubeBuddy Waiting time how fast is tubebuddy

there is this video on my channel titled "Ethiopian new year 2012 ashenda winners addis amet" thanks in advance.
  6. zala tube

TubeBuddy Tips Are you a small channel that wants to earn revenue?

stumbled to this thread i have little business knowledge but this is an awesome article you deserve a medal
  7. zala tube

TubeBuddy Waiting time how fast is tubebuddy

After i carefully name my title and give a brief description of the video and also giving them good tags according to the weighted score, how long will it take for my videos to appear in the top ranking search results? in addition to that is it ok to change tags and descriptions of videos that...
  8. zala tube

Need Advice Don’t do Sub for Sub

I don't understand why people are so eager to fill the 1000 subscriber mark so soon, the most important thing is enjoying you tube and sharing good works, the fame the money will come if we have patience and honesty.I personally want true followers
  9. zala tube

YouTube Help My phone isnt working

fix the screen
  10. zala tube

TubeBuddy Tubebuddy Help

how accurate is the weighted key-explorer, if the pointers or if the percentage is higher do they really mean your videos will be ranked higher? or are there other factors ? if there are other factors what are they?
  11. zala tube

Official How do I get My TubeBuddy User Rank Ribbons (Forum Badges)?

i am still waiting for my badge, i got no reply
  12. zala tube

Entertainment Channel well i like to have fun and also want my channel to reflect on that, other than that i hope to teach people some things about life in general

User name: zala tube Title of introduction: well i like to have fun and also want my channel to reflect on that, other than that i hope to teach people some things about life in general Your name/ Alias: mike Where are you from? Ethiopia How did you find TubeBuddy? i saw a you tubers video...