Search results

1. Heart Key Creations

Service BecomeAPrime's Professional Digital Media Services

Thank you, I actually have already changed it. Still not perfect and will be changing it again but better than that last one lol! I was just excited I figured it out on my own haha! I will be actually refilming my outro video and fine tuning the cropping so that things are not so bunchy...
  2. Heart Key Creations

No problem! Thanks for taking the time to answer! I am actually almost done with the static overlay to add to my video. I will play some more and give hiring out some more thought! Thanks so much! --- Post updated --- It's not perfect but I at least have the basics so I can keep working and...
  3. Heart Key Creations

Do you do outro end screens such as the one Nick has at the end of his videos? I'm going to try to figure this out myself but I would also like to look into having a professional do one too! I really like the look and feel of Lachris where the ending plays in the box above her sub button but I...
  4. Heart Key Creations

YouTube News How Much Weight Do You Give Trending Topics?

Sent! Thanks for asking for it, I wasn't sure if posting a link in the reply was ok or not! lol
  5. Heart Key Creations

It's out! I have done a few of them with an update vid too!
  6. Heart Key Creations

The trending topics on You Tube do not really apply to what I am doing so while I research what is trending in my niche, I ask myself what is missing and can I make it a trending topic? Example: Fluid art is very trendy right now but no one does it in oils. Can it be done in oils? What happens...
  7. Heart Key Creations

Forum News What would you like to see on the Forums?

None of your current prefixes really fit what my channel is, you should add an artist prefix please and thank you!
  8. Heart Key Creations

Creating art in as many ways and as often as I can! Join me in my adventures!

Creating art in as many ways and as often as I can! Join me in my adventures!