Search results

1. Sugikhan

TubeBuddy Good MCM ?

he owned a network which was under Maker......
  2. Sugikhan

TubeBuddy Good MCM ?

Pewdiepie, Jake Paul, Logan Paul, KSI etc. all independent creators are in networks. Yes some people are in VEVO who just there to collect the money really.
  3. Sugikhan

TubeBuddy Good MCM ?

your arguing based on anecdotes not facts. Every top 1000 youtuber is on a network, there is a reason for that.
  4. Sugikhan

TubeBuddy Good MCM ?

No network is having 50/50 share, it seems your not familiar with industry. Most networks offer 70-80% shares
  5. Sugikhan

TubeBuddy Good MCM ?

its about fast payments and getting paid via things like paypal. Not all people have bank accounts
  6. Sugikhan

TubeBuddy Good MCM ?

you are right Andrew, youtube has taken lot of their rights really which made them special. Actually many of the networks got closed in the initial purge last year.
  7. Sugikhan

TubeBuddy Good MCM ?

They laid off bunch of channels recently and closed applications, probably similar issues other networks are facing. YouTube did restrictive things for All MCN regarding what kinda channels can be partnered.
  8. Sugikhan

TubeBuddy Good MCM ?

Curse still exists but they have stopped taking applications, they may open that again however at some point.
  9. Sugikhan

TubeBuddy Good MCM ?

I've been maintaining and updating this https://sugikingdom.com/which-youtube-network-should-i-join/ page at my website. Ive listed most networks and their requirements to get inside.
  10. Sugikhan

TubeBuddy Collection of YouTube Network Reviews

Ive updated the list to have some new networks & apps that people might want to look into
  11. Sugikhan

Its all relative, i think the best gaming network right is Curse and i dont think there is anyone else that comes as close. It depends on what services you need the most, Fullscreen and scalelab have most versatile tools (curse and scalelab pay pretty fast too)
  12. Sugikhan

People have different opinions / views what are fake and what are scam. Some people are just salty that they didnt read contracts and complain afterwards, but sure.
  13. Sugikhan

I really go debate about adsense vs networks all the time and its rather exhausting. You can find trillion people making videos about "Networks are scams etc." It really comes down to personal choice, do you need a claiming service, do you need this music, do you need free premium version of...
  14. Sugikhan

https://sugikingdom.com/which-youtube-network-should-i-join/ Ive written an article, which ive been updating for over an year, but looking to list more networks into it and get more recent data on rev shares, apps and contract lengths. I dont want to list sub-networks there so, if you have...