Search results

1. P

YouTube News What is the Typical Minimum Amount of Subscribers Needed to Start Affiliate Marketing?

Good to know, thanks. So, I guess it just depends on the company then. I reached out to five, and of those five, not a single one reached back out to me. The problem is they do have a loss if you make no sales for them, as the ones I reached out to were supposed to have a rep get back in...
  2. P

YouTube News What is the Typical Minimum Amount of Subscribers Needed to Start Affiliate Marketing?

Ok, so I recently started a YouTube channel and am very much interested in affiliate marketing. However, I am wondering how many subscribers do you typically need to build up prior to companies wanting to do affiliate marketing with you? I only have a small handful of subscribers currently, so...
  3. P

YouTube News How Picky Are Companies With Affiliate Marketing?

I would imagine that most companies love the notion of affiliate marketing to get themselves additional promotion. However, I have applied for affiliate marketing with two companies recently and have not heard back from either. I don't have much content yet, but have years of experience as a...
  4. P

YouTube News When YouTube Monetization is Enabled, Does the Minimum Quota Get Shared Amongst All Your Channels?

Nevermind. I found the answer myself. Realized I needed to monetize the second channel as well. When I did, in the policy, this is exactly what it says: "You can apply for monetization at any time. To be reviewed, all channels need at least 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and...
  5. P

YouTube News Questions About Tags and Video Titles in Search Engine Results

Have a few questions regarding tags, video titles, and how the search engines (both YouTube's and other external search engines) pull up results from YouTube's videos: 1) With tags, does the tag have to be an exact match to what they searched for to have the best results? If it doesn't have to...
  6. P

YouTube News When YouTube Monetization is Enabled, Does the Minimum Quota Get Shared Amongst All Your Channels?

Ok, so to clarify yes, I enable the ability for it to be monetized. I figured the title of the thread would make it obvious I obviously didn't qualify yet, lol. But in order to even qualify down the road, you need to enable it on your account, which is what I did. Getting mixed feedback on...
  7. P

Thanks for the information. I literally just started all this and it is brand new to me, so the only thing I have done so far is monetized my page, made two different channels, and split up the videos I have so far. It's late here, but I did add that link you gave me to my favorites to check...
  8. P

What?! You have to have at least 1,000 subscribers just to have any chance at making money? And the first 12 months you can't make anything at all? Really? That seems harsh.
  9. P

Ok, so I am very new to the whole YouTube monetization thing, but want to make sure I do it right. With that said, I have two different YouTube channels under my same e-mail address. It is for two completely separate topics, so I wanted them both in different channels. I know there is some type...