Search results

1. P

YouTube News What is the Typical Minimum Amount of Subscribers Needed to Start Affiliate Marketing?

Ok, so I recently started a YouTube channel and am very much interested in affiliate marketing. However, I am wondering how many subscribers do you typically need to build up prior to companies wanting to do affiliate marketing with you? I only have a small handful of subscribers currently, so...
  2. P

YouTube News How Picky Are Companies With Affiliate Marketing?

I would imagine that most companies love the notion of affiliate marketing to get themselves additional promotion. However, I have applied for affiliate marketing with two companies recently and have not heard back from either. I don't have much content yet, but have years of experience as a...
  3. P

YouTube News Questions About Tags and Video Titles in Search Engine Results

Have a few questions regarding tags, video titles, and how the search engines (both YouTube's and other external search engines) pull up results from YouTube's videos: 1) With tags, does the tag have to be an exact match to what they searched for to have the best results? If it doesn't have to...
  4. P

YouTube News When YouTube Monetization is Enabled, Does the Minimum Quota Get Shared Amongst All Your Channels?

Ok, so I am very new to the whole YouTube monetization thing, but want to make sure I do it right. With that said, I have two different YouTube channels under my same e-mail address. It is for two completely separate topics, so I wanted them both in different channels. I know there is some type...