Search results

1. Damon

YouTube Opinion How do you write titles for YouTube videos?

I use the line break most often.
  2. Damon

YouTube Question Starting from scratch

Well, honesty I would stay away from copyrighted content. If you simply want to use a sentence here or there as a quotation, fine, but it doesn't have to be audio. Just get their books and when something hits you, just use that one sentence in your videos. Also niche down to a specific...
  3. Damon

YouTube SEO Optimizing title for which keyword?

You choose the one that is weighted in your favor. In other words look at the weighted score and choose the one mostly likely give you the highest rank.
  4. Damon

New TubeBuddy not showing up in Chrome.

I'm running Version 65.0.3325.181
  5. Damon

New TubeBuddy not showing up in Chrome.

User name: Damon Title of thread: TubeBuddy not showing up in Chrome. Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools What browser are you on? Chrome Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Beta What version of TubeBuddy? Pro Is it related to a video? No Explain your issue: All a...
  6. Damon

Knock, Knock!

Well, it should have been "I don't know who?" To which the answer is "Of course you don't know who. That's why I'm knocking!"
  7. Damon

TubeBuddy Why Is This Keyword Coming Up With Excellent Search Volume, But Minimal Views?

Good point. Sometimes your audience has moved on to a different wording, That's where you have to learn your audience well and understand what they're looking for. Think of alternate versions of the basic topic to see if you can find them.
  8. Damon

YouTube SEO Tags, no unweighted bad tags at all?

Na, I leave those out. Find where you can compete well, and you will eventually start to show up in higher level keyword phrases.
  9. Damon

What camera do you use for your videos?

Yeah, outdoors you're clawing and scraping for every bit of dynamic range you can get, especially for those of use with dark skin tones against a bright sky. That's why I just bought V-log L.
  10. Damon

What camera do you use for your videos?

I'm working with a GH4 now. Hate it! I do run an Atomos Ninja 2 to record in ProReZ HQ for better color grading via 10-bit, 4:2:2 color depth and subsampling. I use old Canon FD lenses because I want the old school look. If I had a bunch of cash, I'd probably buy a Panasonic EVA-1 and an S1H...
  11. Damon

A Jug Fishing Adventure | Juggin'! S2-E8 | Couldn't find 'em!

View: https://youtu.be/pS_jqq0dRdk
  12. Damon

Video Review Swimming with the Largest Fish in the World(Literally) THE OSLOB WHALESHARK..Tell me what you think about the overall production and Color Grading I'm

One of the difficult thing that I haven't figured out is that the safety gear like life jacket cast a color tone onto facial skin that I've never been able to correct. In movies I believe they use reflectors usually white or aluminum to help light faces and such outdoors. I think we get the same...
  13. Damon

Video Review Swimming with the Largest Fish in the World(Literally) THE OSLOB WHALESHARK..Tell me what you think about the overall production and Color Grading I'm

Let me ask what picture profile did you use in the Go Pro as the base for your grade?
  14. Damon

TubeBuddy Which is more accurate, . or Tubebuddy?

That's why you have to test things for yourself to see what actually works. TubeBuddy can only provide data. Any other service can only provide data, you have to interpret that data, apply it to your channel, document the results, and proceed forward with what works best for your channel. There...
  15. Damon

YouTube News The 100M Creator Award

100M I just can't imagine. I'm slogging it out, clawing and scraping just trying to get to 10k, lol :laughing::sob::dizzy:
  16. Damon

Need Advice How to use the keyword Explorer properly?

I know @Andrew has a couple videos on this that explain it far better than I could. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpzjxyndddwJRFAu1_hCwVSmoyj343Xsl&disable_polymer=true
  17. Damon

Let's count to 10,000 :D

18. Damon

The Damselfly Tied the Easy Way

View: https://youtu.be/zNppZruMmAk
  19. Damon

YouTube Help Keyword scan?

Oh, yeah, use the separate tags. It will give you a little more traction. I often include those small differences.
  20. Damon

Solved Latest Video Flagged for Using Copyrighted Song | Audio Hero

Contacted Audio Hero, followed their instructions, and the claimant released the video!