Search results

1. Murthag91

Need Advice What is Preventing my Channel From Growing?

@avrona i know the feeling my average watch time is the same (less than one min) on some videos even 10 sec but i dont care XD
  2. Murthag91

TubeBuddy Tips Views Grow Up And Freeze

well it also depends of the tipe of content of video you make. my channell being most a news channell about games is normal that after some dais they stop to get views. Instead i saw on guide videos that are still getting views but on a smaller rate.
  3. Murthag91

I'm Bad At Youtube And I'm Fine With That (So Should You)

As the title says on many youtube comunity groups i see some people discouraged on keeping to make video on the platform. I hope this video will motivate you to don't feel down on it but to keep going. No one can be bad at youtube!!!
  4. Murthag91

TubeBuddy Tips Update Your LinkedIn Profile with YouTube Videos

Is not linkendl used more for carrer profile compared to other social media? (At least in my country)
  5. Murthag91

YouTube News Please join the poll and make sure your position.!

Around 30-40 but depends day by day. Im not taking a record so im not sure about it.
  6. Murthag91

4 Tips to Improve Your Rank on Dota

This is my first motivational video regarding Dota2. I strongly beliave that what you do outside the game have a huge impact when you play. And so i decided to make a video to tell how to prepare outside the game to be more succesful
  7. Murthag91

Official Post Your Latest Video Here!

This week the alpha of Battle for Azeroth went finaly up, with today video i'm covering the stroy of the Zandalari Trolls. A new faction that will join the Horde faction in game.
  8. Murthag91

Need Advice 14 subscribers, but not a lot of views. Help?

To me is just the opposite, im getting views (with this message i am currently at 990) but no subs or watchtime. I hope as soon i get more fluent in speaking english the more i will attract people to watch my content.
  9. Murthag91

TubeBuddy Tips Tags and Description Best Practices (How To)

Thbx for the tips, i have edited my channel description but how do i add tags to my channel? I see the option to add certain tags for every video i publish but not for the channell
  10. Murthag91

TubeBuddy Tips Tags and Description Best Practices (How To)

Can the date of release influence the rating of a video even with the correct tags? Becouse with my last video i still have not received any views afther a whole day (this never happened to me ever) is not even listed if i use filters or searching it tiping the whole title in the search bar. It...