Search results

1. EV Nick

Editing Software Video Editing Software (paid)

Went with Prem pro, got a discount from adobe support after trial ended very happy with it!
  2. EV Nick

YouTube News Are videos with low watch-time (ratios) hurting a channel substantially?

I personally get bored of even the best YouTube videos after about 15 minutes/20 minutes if you don't think its going to engage your audience maybe its a waste of your own time and resources? Unless your going to enjoy making it in which case do it! I look at my videos from 3 angles if it...
  3. EV Nick

YouTube News How do you stay motivated?

People told me when i started youtube? You won't get many viewers youtube has finished for new people? WRONG You won't keep getting subscribers? WRONG There are loads of vloggers doing electric cars you should just give up? Rule NEVER GIVE UP if you enjoy making content make it. this weeks...
  4. EV Nick

video for creators by a top creator
  5. EV Nick

oh and if i ever feel like i can't do it i watch this video and feel full of energy again View: https://youtu.be/jG7dSXcfVqE
  6. EV Nick

i've been gifted with high views and subs every day. However i set up a patron account i only have 4 people there HOWEVER there paying for me to make videos and i don't want to let them down so it keeps me pushing and pushing
  7. EV Nick

Need Advice Roberto's YouTube Starter Kit?

i use his thumbnail template and designed my branding around it
  8. EV Nick

YouTube Question New Youtube rules for Custom Thumbnails

nothing really new there just clearing up the guidelines so in other words if your thumbnail has swearing or nudity etc... its a strike
  9. EV Nick

YouTube News Monetization

check your watch time hours for last 12 months guessing by your view count its under the needed amount
  10. EV Nick

YouTube News Monetization

Check to see if your within the youtube criteria for partner program have your watch hours dropped below 4000? do you still have the right amount of subs? Have you got any youtube strikes? Has the video been demonized Does the video appeal to advertisers are you in a market with view adsense...
  11. EV Nick

Greenscreen for me is a long way off currently, more its going to be 2 cameras and maybe 3 audio sources. currently if am dealing with multi video clips and B roll am slowed down as the timeline on shotcut isn't the quickest or best to use, ill be waiting till i have more equipment which should...
  12. EV Nick

Thanks for feedback, and great info. I tend to buy a lav mic and when i do videos with 2 or 3 people have them all mic'd up, however matching the sound waves on the software i use now its HARD due to the software rendering very high the preview imagine where when i use a demo of prem pro it...
  13. EV Nick

TubeBuddy Tips Thanks to TubeBuddy, and the Forum, for the great tips!

If your running this search make sure your in "private view mode" as even if your not logged in the cookies will suggest your own videos at the top
  14. EV Nick

I currently use Shotcut a free opensource editor and its fine and it does the job and has some really clever editing gimics HOWEVER i reckon i'd get better production value and output from a paid editor. Now I've seen Adobe is now PAID PER MONTH, also thought about apples software will it run...
  15. EV Nick

Editing Software Editing software

Free one i use it "shotcut" its opensource NO restrictions and outputs 4k :)
  16. EV Nick

Other Milestone A quarter of a million views!

JUST HIT SAME MILESTONE TODAY! WHOOOO!
  17. EV Nick

TubeBuddy Little Holiday

Am trying to go for 2 a week whats your current and new plan?
  18. EV Nick

Subscriber Milestone 2300 AND 225,000 Views

told you am coming for you! haha you win thou you beat me to 2500
  19. EV Nick

YouTube News How do I make a video High Def?

could be lots of factors. you recording in highest rate? you encoding at the right rate? does your software have an encode option for youtube use that pre settings. When watching back click the cog icon bottom right is that set to the highest rate. I encode 4k and my video looks just as good...