Search results

1. KerrysWorld

Need Advice Starting Over on YouTube

Thank you so much
  2. KerrysWorld

These were the official Google Ads. It actually worries me to use these now as, I’m still shocked at the reply I got a few weeks ago from someone who works at YouTube. They said the growth of our channel was so extreme that it’s not possible without botting
  3. KerrysWorld

You know, in many ways you’re right. I feel the same. We had started paying for adverts but only for a month or so. My biggest fear right now is if we start again under the other’s details, that when we reach 4000 hour of watch time, YouTube will recognise us and instantly ban us again
  4. KerrysWorld

Hey everyone. Can’t believe it’s come to this but I really feel it may be time to give up on our old channel that got taken down without warning or explanation as I’ve mention before I’m still so confused why. But alas it is what it is. Here’s my question.We have both ran a vlogging channel...
  5. KerrysWorld

TubeBuddy YouTube Channels Being Suspended Rapidly!

Completely agree to both comments above. I’ve not only been denied a three strike rule but didn’t Even get an email telling me why my account’s been suspended. Just nothing
  6. KerrysWorld

Thanks Razz for the reply. I’m really happy for you that you got your channel back! It’s crazy how some things are never explained but also scary that we depend so much on a platform that could kick us off at any moment. If anyone knows a Trusted Flagger that can help, please help Thank you x
  7. KerrysWorld

Really appreciating the comments, Damon. Means a lot that you’ve been following us! I’m glad you agree. There’s literally no way I could fake those comments. I’d do nothing else all day lol. The irony here is we were just about to upload a video announcing our new weekly upload schedule. The...
  8. KerrysWorld

I just feel.. so sad. I didn’t think I’d feel like this but it’s almost like loosing a relationship lol I’m being punished for doing well on YouTube. Apparently it’s just not likely that I could get that popular that quick. I’m going to have to check out that website. It’s sad as it means...
  9. KerrysWorld

I’ve just received a reply from a Trusted Flagger and I’m Honestly devastated. I’ve been told they think I’ve faked the likes and views on the videos I’ve put up. I haven’t I wouldn’t want to. They have said I couldn’t get that many likes for the amount of views. It’s surprised me too but...
  10. KerrysWorld

Thank you, it’s helpful to know someone else around here has suffered. Yep I’ve emailed YouTube, tweeted them too. I feel like a love struck teen refreshing the emails to see a response from youtube lol. Seriously though, I feel like my world has been rocked. I loved every part of it and being...
  11. KerrysWorld

Hello, I don’t know if you’ve noticed the mass surge of channels being taken down recently on YouTube? I’ve only noticed as my channel has been taken down! I’m truly devastated and don’t have a clue what to do. I’ve appealed but still hgeard nothing back. Is anyone here able to help in any...
  12. KerrysWorld

VFX Request Subscribe animation

I do! Thank you that’d be a great idea
  13. KerrysWorld

YouTube News Finding Trending Topics For Vlogs

Thats amazing thank you. It still requires me to know the topic first though? On a Tube Buddy video i watched the other day they said the most important thing is to know the most popular topics before making that video or having that idea, I’m trying to know what topics are most popular right...
  14. KerrysWorld

YouTube News Finding Trending Topics For Vlogs

I do apologise for posting this in the wrong forum earlier. I honestly thought this came under a support issue for Tubebuddy. Is there a way to find trending topics to vlog about using this Tubebuddy? When it comes to planning a topic, I just don’t know which topic is currently being searched...
  15. KerrysWorld

New Finding Trending Vlog topics

User name: KerrysWorld Title of thread: Finding Trending Vlog topics Request Type Browser Extension/TubeBuddy Website Tools What browser are you on? FireFox Studio Beta or Studio Classic? Studio Beta What version of TubeBuddy? Latest Is it related to a video? No Explain your issue: Hey is...
  16. KerrysWorld

VFX Request Subscribe animation

Hey I am looking for somebody to produce a subscribe and bell notification and like button animation For my channel to overlay on the video. I’m using Luma touch On iPad. Is anybody able to help? Thank you and God bless
  17. KerrysWorld

YouTube News Weird YouTube analytics issue

Oh I do apologise. Ill try to ensure I don’t do that in future! Sure here it is:
  18. KerrysWorld

Remember... Keep Calm & Kerry Anne Click Here to Join us [IMG]

Remember... Keep Calm & Kerry Anne Click Here to Join us