• Guest FORUM patch notes JUNE! Click Here to learn more!

Search results

1. kachdu

Channel Milestone 300,000 views on my channel on Easter, 20199

Hello, I am Chirag Joshi from India and today is Easter here. I woke up to a blessing of my own, my channel crossed 300,000 views today and it feels good. I'd like to thank TubeBuddy team and this amazing community for content feedback and suggestions. I never talk numbers but somehow this...
  2. kachdu

Review my video about $200 Smartphone Camera vs $2000 Full Frame Camera: Content Delivery, Lighting, Audio

User name: kachdu Title of thread: Review my video about $200 Smartphone Camera vs $2000 Full Frame Camera: Content Delivery, Lighting, Audio Self review: I have asked for feedback on tubebuddy forum earlier also and last time I got great feedback. Basically feedback from community members was...
  3. kachdu

Video Review Review my video review of 20$ Bluetooth Earphones from Xiaomi

Hello everyone, I'm back with another video and want content feedback of all. In this video I am reviewing Xiaomi Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic which costs around 20$ and come with IPX4 rating and other features. Self review: I have asked for feedback on tubebuddy forum last time here...
  4. kachdu

Channel Review Review my channel: LOOK, FEEL, CHANNEL TRAILER, all of it.

Please note that: This year I want to grow my channel to new heights. I get that this is a very generic goal and everyone here is to do that. But I really want to cross 10,000 subscribers mark. I have 1045 as of now. Not that it defines me or my work or my happiness, but just that crossing...
  5. kachdu

Video Review Critique my first video of 2019.

Please note that: This is my first video of 2019. I want to grow immensely this year. I get that this is not a comprehensive tech review by Casey Neistat But if you want to know top travel cams of 2019 watch my video. Self review: I have poured a lot of thinking and effort into making this...